Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Are bots spamming the raffles? I can’t even enter on sites like social status and sneaker politics. Just keep spinning smh.

just do an "accidental" coffee spill :lol:

MadClearAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif
Weirdest show ever.

Cant enter Future or size? Raffle anybody having the same issue?

Size? most likely due to the fact that they will no longer ship to the US, at least temporarily. You will notice there's no shipping method or the like.

I entered Feature last night.

Pair from GOAT came in. If I hit at my local raffle I'm gonna paint the collar black on one pair.

Had some guys complaining about me being in line getting tickets for the raffle cause I'm not a "sneakerhead."

They were all obese wearing supreme fanny packs, bandana print shorts, and yeezy slides with silver choker chains. They looked like clones gone wrong cause each was fatter than the other.

Definitely different vibes from the last time I was ever in line, back in 2011 for the banned 1s. Everyone was happy and friendly vs upset and hating from the start based on what people were wearing.
I like to go to sneaker conventions wearing mids.

...I don't give a ****.

Size? most likely due to the fact that they will no longer ship to the US, at least temporarily. You will notice there's no shipping method or the like.

I entered Feature last night.
Wow I didn’t know that. Last month I won a pair of dunks from Size? Very interesting

Had some guys complaining about me being in line getting tickets for the raffle cause I'm not a "sneakerhead."

They were all obese wearing supreme fanny packs, bandana print shorts, and yeezy slides with silver choker chains. They looked like clones gone wrong cause each was fatter than the other.

Definitely different vibes from the last time I was ever in line, back in 2011 for the banned 1s. Everyone was happy and friendly vs upset and hating from the start based on what people were wearing.

1668552878088.gif

Why did they say/assume you arent a sneakerhead? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom