Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Left to get some work done. Came back to some whole other ****

Bruh said, "nah, its too lit in here. I gotta stop this"

kaya-giray-kaya.gif

Aye, you want any sneaker they got for retail, you woulda let me know. Ill tell you what they got, send the money, youll get it from me via topstar. Season to season though. But they sell so quicky. Bot like. But yall wanna **** on me. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I have TOP Star Status and it wouldnt let me purchase. I even called Ebay to see why this would not let me purchase. They said i should be able to buy it and ssee my status is Topstar , so he said he would escalate it. But this worked just as well. Thought about going for more pairs, but 5 is enough. Now just cross our fingers and hope they ship.
angry-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Ill post some shots of the topstar drop. You'll see some stuff. What you like or not.

How am I dumb for posting the link? All I did was search for pairs in my size and it came up in the results.

Acting like I hacked eBay and s**t. TF?
Sorry, Im not saying like you in particular, just saying its getting out of hand, thread had some people acting like fools. I don't understand how this thread ordered. I can't order before Monday. Thats not the only link, plenty of other links but again I don't know how its going through. People reporting me, calling me a snitch for nothing while they are hypocritical. If the link was posted people will exploit something. I think pm would have been better.

Sorry, Im not saying like you in particular, just saying its getting out of hand, thread had some people acting like fools. I don't understand how this thread ordered. I can't order before Monday. Thats not the only link, plenty of other links but again I don't know how its going through. People reporting me, calling me a snitch for nothing while they are hypocritical. If the link was posted people will exploit something. I think pm would have been better.

The link posted is how it should be.
Basically, either pay resell or take the L here man.
I honestly don't understand how people here were acting like fools before you chimed in.
Either eBay cancels orders or ships them. We fill find out soon.
Someone pointed it out a few thread pages back with the Drake post, if you can't order... It's too late.

The lesson here is.. the internet is not fair.
If you can't order until Monday, that's no one's wrong doing here. Move on, pay resell or try your luck on Monday.

Last edited:
not saying anyone specific but domes like someone could be mad they can’t come in here and post a cryptic screenshot saying i copped retail and the. dip

The link posted is how it should be.
Basically, either pay resell or take the L here man.
I honestly don't understand how people here were acting like fools before you chimed in.
Either eBay cancels orders or ships them. We fill find out soon.
Someone pointed it out a few thread pages back with the Drake post, if you can't order... It's too late.

The lesson here is.. the internet is not fair.
If you can't order until Monday, that's no one's wrong doing here. Move on, pay resell or try your luck on Monday.
I know this is an thread where lurkers come out of the woodwork. And I dont care if anyone thinks Im snitching on myself or you when no proof was given. You wanna think just cause I said to the representative, I want to order my size and its the last one left and I can't order but others are, as some sort of snitching, you dont know snitching. She never asked me, she doesn't get the emails I get, so thats that. I already said before if somebody like getback wanted, I could hook up somebody for retail in the top star program, but that doesn't mean this thing has to be exploited with someone buying 10-12 pairs whatever.

And if you think it's snitching well it cuts both ways. Don't post, say nothing, cook in silence, and I wouldn't ask how I can get a pair in this TS. I tried your methods, icognito, gmail whatever and nothing worked. The nerve of some people to call me out and say ish when I can't legitimately order in a program I am part of since they offered me . :lol: Ok thats how it is.

Back
Top Bottom