Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I've been here before man. It's worked out sometimes. Other times my money just gets held until it's resolved. It's all good.
All evidence points to you not getting anything.. Or getting some fakes. and money held and eBay may choose side of seller.

I'll give it a 70% chance on your side.

Plot thickens in this thread. 👀

All evidence points to you not getting anything.. and money held.

It's all good.. but still a hassle.

It's really not TBH. I don't get anything. I open a case and wait and get refunded. It's a few clicks of a mouse. The money is whatever. It's disposable income.

It's really not TBH. I don't get anything. I open a case and wait and get refunded. It's a few clicks of a mouse. The money is whatever. It's disposable income.
but what if you do get something that's not authentic? Never mind, didn't read thru the end of your post.

I would've taken a chance on a used MacBook and potentially make a million..
rather than buying some LnF off eBay, with seller shipping from Jordan, 0 feedback.. and no eBay authentication at retail price.

When package comes in.. looking like this. 😂

Screenshot_20221207-081900.png

Last edited:
Starting bid is 250 with seven days to go

WHY ARE PEOPLE BIDDING UP THE PRICES TO 400 WITH SIX DAYS AND 22 HRS LEFT
You'll never convince me that certain unscrupulous sellers don't find ways to create dummy accounts that allow them to bid on their own items.

...I'm sure there's a way for tech-savvy people who know what they're doing.

So why are they not subject to ebay authentication? I thought anything over $200 was?

Lol. I'll keep y'all updated. Not expecting a dub. Whatever happens might provide some lulz though.

i tried my bro's pair on (same size) and found it a bit tight in the toe box. hoping it's random like i've experienced with other 1s.
its the insole i found out, my left shoe was rubbing the poo out my pinky toe, swapped insole to a foam one, issue fixed

You guys are lucky to have gotten pairs with smooth leather, my pair has the cracked leather thats very visible even in photos. :emoji_confused:

You talking about the white leather? Yeah, even pairs that don't look obvious unless you're up close, the quality feels like poo on toast. The red leather, on the other hand, feels amazingly smooth/soft. Had they foregone the gimmick of this release and used similar quality on the white panels, wow....that would have been unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom