Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

You talking about the white leather? Yeah, even pairs that don't look obvious unless you're up close, the quality feels like poo on toast. The red leather, on the other hand, feels amazingly smooth/soft. Had they foregone the gimmick of this release and used similar quality on the white panels, wow....that would have been unbelievable.
Yes I was referring to the white leather, but I agree completely with you in regards to the white panels, hands down couldve been a classic.

Careful with the red leather though, it bleeds easily with any wet wipes
Bled onto my white laces after I wore them in the rain Saturday. Rainy as hell the past few days in NYC

1670440526945.png

My resale pair finally touched down and I must say, I'm totally underwhelmed

Dont get me wrong, it's still a cool pair to have given the gimmick and all, but definitely not worth more than retail. Red leather is like a slight notch higher than the 2013 imo and the color was bleeding all over the paper in the box. Thank god my pair had no mold.

2015s were really the ones man, L&Fs just make me want those more now.

All the red bleeding making me kinda relieved not getting them. Don’t even know how to care for the bleeding.

Though I prefer white, I’ve always worn them with black laces. Pretty much trying to save the whites for when I was ready, never would get around to changing them lol

So is he saying those that made the attempt will be refunded, but will also have a chance when the listing goes live?

B931BCF3-1C65-4B93-BB5C-58036F541221.jpeg

I was torn on what lace color should I use. White makes the whole shoe look much cleaner, black on the other hand gives off the classic Chicago vibe. Asked my friends on what's better and majority of them said that black looks much better... and I have to agree with them.

(btw I changed the laces on my right pair to black afterwards lol)
Btw thank you for settling the great lace debate

Black > sail/white

I wasn’t able to get through so my card wasn’t charged. I assume everyone that did should be receiving a refund within the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom