Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

You got them rep ds for like $115. Because them mfs were hard to cop
This is just ignorance. I was in a similar position as Two1Five Two1Five where I went for UNCs on release day and struck out. They sold well and sold out some places but nothing like 1s became in the past years. It was the first time I remember using the SNKRs app. Sizes stayed in stock elsewhere and/or they were returned. My friend worked at finishline and two months after release, they had my size - I passed since I had just done my xmas shopping. But I copped lightly used for $140 two years down the line. Another homie copped his for retail DS in like 2016.

Y'all on NT be jumping to conclusions like Jesse Owens in 1936

This is just ignorance. I was in a similar position as Two1Five Two1Five where I went for UNCs on release day and struck out. They sold well and sold out some places but nothing like 1s became in the past years. It was the first time I remember using the SNKRs app. Sizes stayed in stock elsewhere and/or they were returned. My friend worked at finishline and two months after release, they had my size - I passed since I had just done my xmas shopping. But I copped lightly used for $140 two years down the line. Another homie copped his for retail DS in like 2016.

Exactly some folks just be chattin lol

Mans couldnt even spell his SN correctly so you already know he is misinformed

Tipping drivers so they do their job and don't commit a federal crime of stealing packages? That's so backwards. It's like in restaurants where people have to tip so waiters give you good service or don't spit in your food. It's supposed to be that they do an awesome job and that earns the tip. Does no one want to do their job anymore and then get rewarded? Reminds me of children who want the reward before putting in the work. So sick of it.

Ironically, when I lived in Japan, they didn't accept tips and yet I had the best service ever. In fact, I left some small change on the table and the waitress came running down the street to return it to me. Here we need to tip people beforehand just to not get ****ty service, have stuff stolen, or to get a generally decent attitudes/service.

Whatever happened to the dude who bought the eBay pair for retail from china knowing they were gonna be obvious fakes?

Second pair from goat arrived today, relieved they passed on check check as well and, that I have a retail pair to compare them to.
20685CF4-5028-4196-BC22-7B95E20A28E7.jpeg

Mans couldnt even spell his SN correctly so you already know he is misinformed
You thought you did something there huh? At the end of the day the UNCs sold out and resell was popping.

Pro tip if you're going to come at my username make sure the grammar and punctuation use is on point.

You got them rep ds for like $115. Because them mfs were hard to cop
it was different during that time frame...even for awhile after

when I got Royal's in 2017 there was still a pair leftover that wasn't raffled because not many people signed up for the raffle

2018 black/red toes...I was able to walk in when FTL opened and get my size

2016 storm blues his sales racks

I got 2017 sail/university red 1's on sale

size 8 and 8.5 were the money sizes...size 10 and up were available for about retail for good colors

Most of what I go after luckily/fortunately I hit for retail and don’t need them. On a release such as these tho, yes! I feel better about extra verification.
If Check Check gave them a fail, do you believe you could use that as a basis for getting Goat to accept a return?

...I'm not sure they would go for that after their own inspector gave them a pass.

If Check Check gave them a fail, do you believe you could use that as a basis for getting Goat to accept a return?

...I'm not sure they would go for that after their own inspector gave them a pass.
That’s a great point and question I considered myself. I would try to verify them one or two other ways if that occurred. If the results were the same I’d definitely make it an issue with them.

Back
Top Bottom