Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Man, just tried on my pair. These feel tight across the toe box where the tongue attaches. Never had this issue with the OG High cuts.
Looking at them, I can tell that would be the case. I plan on wearing mine this weekend, hopefully it’s not too bad. I’m like right between a 10.5 and 11 but I got these in a 10.5.

Man, just tried on my pair. These feel tight across the toe box where the tongue attaches. Never had this issue with the OG High cuts.

These definitely fit a bit tighter imo. First time I ever had to .5 up on a pair of Jordan 1s for a more comfortable fit.

IMG_6387.jpeg

Get you a girl that’s gonna join snkrs app drawings for you fellas .

Love these in hand .

I’m thinking about securing a pair at the end of this week but I’m not sure where to purchase from GOAT or SNKRDUNK (they have a pair for basically $100 less than GOAT but they’re saying that duty and taxes will need to be paid at the door). The main criteria is having an authentic pair.

I’m thinking about securing a pair at the end of this week but I’m not sure where to purchase from GOAT or SNKRDUNK (they have a pair for basically $100 less than GOAT but they’re saying that duty and taxes will need to be paid at the door). The main criteria is having an authentic pair.

If you’re in the US, and your order is less than $800, there are no duties. If you’re not in the US look uo your countries laws on imports.

Just checking if the reps have pointy A’s yet. Looking to double up and need to know if that’s still a good tell.

just skip paying rent, your landlord will understand

At this point you have to look at like this. Even if you get evicted, you can always get another place whether it's back with moms, lower income housing, or under a bus stop.

These shoes will just be harder to come by cause they aren't going to retro lost and founds with the cracked leather and the fakes look almost as good.

With all those facts I would rather keep the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom