Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

As someone who also displays shoes in cases such as his, why does it matter to others so much? Sure I wear a fair share but there are some releases that I simply want to just have. I would rather display them to at least enjoy in that regard than let them sit in a box. As so many in here do. If it's a pair that means that much to me, I try to buy two. I guess my point is most of us buy these for ourselves . Some don't see the point of displays. Others don't see the point in buying five pairs of the same release either. Which makes it much easier to make the "wear your shoes " statements. Btw I just bought three of those cases fam had his lost and founds in. I got original taxis, concords, and Columbia 11s going in them.

In the case.
HBOgxRG.jpg

What’s going on here? What am I looking at exactly

I get way more enjoyment and happiness out of wearing my pairs then just looking at them. But if you buy a pair just for display purposes I can respect that too. Buying a pair of Jordans means different things to different people and that's what makes this hobby cool. Do what you want with the shoes you buy and don't give a damn what anyone else has to say about it.

Having shoes to display is one thing. I don’t consider myself a collector anymore but I once was. I just couldn’t not wear dope shoe that I already own because it’s going up in value. At that point just sell the shoe and buy something you’ll wear

Not knocking displaying your kicks, but I agree with kungfu koala kungfu koala . I’d only display a OG signed by MJ, Tinker(pending model), and any other athlete in relation to whatever sneaker.

I will say though, I often will leave a new pair sitting out for days before I wear or decide I need to put em up lol.

They're never retroing these ogs again. These are the original with the cracked and dried testicle leather. They even came with a receipt and a sales sticker. I can see these going for thousands within a year or 40
Yes they are. will be an 85 cut next time.

Ima wear both regardless but ill rather display the 2015 joints imo

But originals definitely will be displayed, thats an investment piece

Having shoes to display is one thing. I don’t consider myself a collector anymore but I once was. I just couldn’t not wear dope shoe that I already own because it’s going up in value. At that point just sell the shoe and buy something you’ll wear

Or by something else that's also dope to wear? I have plenty of dope shoes that I wear.

As someone who also displays shoes in cases such as his, why does it matter to others so much? Sure I wear a fair share but there are some releases that I simply want to just have. I would rather display them to at least enjoy in that regard than let them sit in a box. As so many in here do. If it's a pair that means that much to me, I try to buy two. I guess my point is most of us buy these for ourselves . Some don't see the point of displays. Others don't see the point in buying five pairs of the same release either. Which makes it much easier to make the "wear your shoes " statements. Btw I just bought three of those cases fam had his lost and founds in. I got original taxis, concords, and Columbia 11s going in them.

Easy. People like to judge. It gives them a thrill up their leg.

You should have kept this to yourself and taken it to the grave. Because wtf 🤦‍♂️

that racist clown of all people convinced you lol man what

You sure do know a ton about some guy posting videos on YouTube. I could honestly give two ****s on what his views on life are or what his fingers look like. I watched the video for what it was.

Or by something else that's also dope to wear? I have plenty of dope shoes that I wear.

if value is what keeps a shoe you own off your feet, cash out on the value. for me personally, i cant justify spending as much as i do on shoes and NOT wearing them. for me, the money would be left unspent or spent on other things

I’ve worn my L and F’s once, I got my daughter a pair that are a challenge to get on her feet, her fire red 3’s in the same size go on soooo much easier. So the 1’s have been worn once lol.

In the case.

HBOgxRG.jpg

Ouch, tough crowd in here. You know what they say. Opinions are like *** holes. Everybody has one.

I can't fathom putting a pair of sneekers that are going for closing in on $500 on my stinky feet and risk stepping in a glob of bubble gum or dog ****. But you do you.

To quote the great prophet Kevin Durant. I do me and I chill. You do you.

Bingo. They're a beautiful classic look and they can and will only increase in value over time.

You all are comedy! Thank you gents and ladies(?)!

Not anymore. I took that photo right after putting it in the case. The wife wouldn't let the coffee table piece idea slide. :lol:

Dope sneekers in a case.

Easy. People like to judge. It gives them a thrill up their leg.

You sure do know a ton about some guy posting videos on YouTube. I could honestly give two ****s on what his views on life are or what his fingers look like. I watched the video for what it was.
bye-camron.gif

Back
Top Bottom