Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

I think what really heats me is I see this mf wearing sneakers. He even nodded at me in some heat last month down the street walking home with breakfast.

also depends when you put the request in

you put it in late it may either delay things or get delivered to the og address before it updates

or you may just have some shipping delays going on

but trust me, you did right by routing it to the store
I put it in on the 3rd intentionally to allow enough time. Still got my fingers crossed.

To you guys who didn't receive shipping yet, what's your estimated arrival date?

Mines in 9/15 and I haven't received shipping yet.

Also, to everyone who got their kicks already, do y'all live close to Memphis or wherever your pair shipped from?

To you guys who didn't receive shipping yet, what's your estimated arrival date?

Mines in 9/15 and I haven't received shipping yet.

Also, to everyone who got their kicks already, do y'all live close to Memphis or wherever your pair shipped from?
Nothing showing on Nike app for arrival date. My order still shows as preparing shipment, on my confirmation email from release date,Nike shows as 9/15. Getting a bit nervous I don't even have shipping confirmation yet. Ordered shoes and socks two days later and those already shipped.

Mannnn my joint still preparing shipment.. I just won the AF1 off white mid sheen…..on SNKRS for todays drop.. man I swear if I get these off whites before the polimos.. I’ll be mad as f****

Just got my pair in from FTL. The brown on my pair is more of a leather consistency than a nubuck/suede style consistency. The gold tongue tag might be my favorite part, brings a bit of flair to it. I’m still on the fence with these so I might sit on them for a bit before making a decision.

Yea mine is 9/15 too. Nike has become insanely slow for me for shipping. Maybe because I’m in California. They blamed it on the hurricane.

Still pending shipment for me too. 9/15 expected date. My friend same size got his yesterday.

My double up just arrived...

Attachments

• 20230908_142904.jpg
    20230908_142904.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 188
These are freaking nice!!! You guys will like the quality of these I think. Just an all in out nice pair for fall. So glad I triple up!!!

Nice pic 206to813. I loved the mocha travis 1 lows mainly for the color but the price kept me away. Glad I waited bc I love highs more so these are perfect.

Seen them in person and they are definitely nice! Caught a DTLR restock about 15 minutes ago. They got their price bumped up with the shipping but it’s fine. I think 8 & 8.5 is what’s left.

Seen them in person and they are definitely nice! Caught a DTLR restock about 15 minutes ago. They got their price bumped up with the shipping but it’s fine. I think 8 & 8.5 is what’s left.
Those were likely pairs that were sitting inventory at their stores. I was able to walk in the following Sunday and Monday after the release and pick up a pair.

Yup caught the restock this morning and already got shipping confirmation from dtlr

Finally got shipping on my pair. Came through in the wee hours of the morning. My pair should be arriving Tuesday.

Ended up ordering these on ebay with the code. kinda bjmmed i paid little over retail

SAVETENKICKS

Back
Top Bottom