Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

US shops?

I was able to get 4 pairs of the first release 3 overseas so I know about those just don't think anyone here did online and that is what I was referring to
Can you PM me any legit overseas sites? It's always hard for me to figure out which ones are good.

After seeing the pics on IG this morning, my body is READY! The black pair looks amazing in those pics. That distressed soft leather under that black paint is :smokin !!

Can't wait to go check em out in person at the end of next week. I want doubles of both pairs... finally excited for a shoe to release this year! Ima have to call in my NikeTown folks for some of these too.

DAYUM looks good from this view!

View media item 981052

so its confirmed that every left shoe is gonna be a certain color and every right show is gonna be certain color?

one of the guys at the shop wants to "complete" a set.

Comes out to $528.94 USD for both. I wonder how much customs will be?
eyes.gif

Customs sucks for you guys, guess we are lucky in Australia for once.

Comes out to $528.94 USD for both. I wonder how much customs will be? :rolleyes

You'll pay on the actual cost of the pairs not the shipping charges, and I want to say it's something along the lines of 20% plus any agent clearing fees, which if they're being handled by FedEx you'll probably get tacked on.

In the end sometimes you're better off making separate orders and paying to ship twice, especially if you don't set that money aside and they hit you with the fees when you're tapped out from a pricey weekend.

eyes.gif

Don't you guys pay an arm and a leg for releases? I remember seeing someone on here from Australia complaining at the box prices of things down there, and then there's the shipping times if you order anything from the states, I know that some sellers will outright refuse to ship to Australia because of transit times on all but the costliest shipping methods.

Don't you guys pay an arm and a leg for releases? I remember seeing someone on here from Australia complaining at the box prices of things down there, and then there's the shipping times if you order anything from the states, I know that some sellers will outright refuse to ship to Australia because of transit times on all but the costliest shipping methods.

Yeh our retail is high af. But our wages are higher then yours so in my opinion it evens out. But yes, alot of the shoes i try grab the seller wont send too Australia even with me paying shipping but iv talked a couple into doing it on ebay latly, its no diff then sending it too the next block. But yeh. I copped cos our customs here is $1000 and under is free

eyes.gif

It does.

This would have been my first overseas purchase, but after checking the customs rate, they would come out to about $652 total landed cost (20% rate for shoes). :wow:

I'll just take a big "L" on both pairs.

It does.

This would have been my first overseas purchase, but after checking the customs rate, they would come out to about $652 total landed cost (20% rate for shoes).
eek.gif

I'll just take a big "L" on both pairs.

Yeh tough, gotta look at what resell will be and if you want them bad enough i guess. No brainer for me, love 1's

Can't decide which pair I personally like better with the skate effect...I'm leaning towards white personally. 

^^ True that, the blacks will be worn too death, not beaters but i wont be worried if i scuff em, prob do it on purpose. Looks like these are gonna be difficult too cop, hopefully the beasts take their arses too bed until the cigars

Curious, do you guys think they will make another cw after these? I really hope they do 1 more.

Curious, do you guys think they will make another cw after these? I really hope they do 1 more.
i think they will, remember reading somewhere that the Jordan 1 x Nike SB was a collection of collaborations with 3 different skaters. We got Craig Stecyk, Lance Mountain, we're still missing the 3rd which means probably 1 more colorway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom