Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

after the conversion to US dollars it would come out to around 340 each

so it would almost be the same as the solecontrolphila

I'm such a luckbox. My local just confirmed to me that they'll get both colors. First they only advertised white ones, but when asked said they'll have both. Probably only getting the blacks, but you never know. The green ones stood at my locals shelves for at least 3 weeks, so no hustle needed with these either, I think. Lucky to be a Finn.

Having to pass on them for the kobe 9 Phillipines, nike announced them on such short notice :frown:

High school salary sucks lol

Last edited:
I'm thinking get both colors, figure out how to get the first layer off somehow without making it look skated.

BOOM Bred's and Royals with the switch in pairs.

Last edited:
I really don't have the slightest clue on how to secure a pair of these. Don't think anywhere in Memphis will have these. Sucks man, not trying to pay resell but I may have to.

I'm thinking get both colors, figure out how to get the first layer off somehow without making it look skated.

Almost gaurenteed they have planned for this and you won't get true blk/red or royal colorways

Also the soles are translucent so you still will not have a true pair of either

:wow:

Damn brah, haven't seen you post in ages.....had to do a double take on your screen name as I was scrolling down

U stay in LA now?

Not that easy as you'll still have a Nike SB tongue.

But yeah I feel you

Almost gaurenteed they have planned for this and you won't get true blk/red or royal colorways

Also the soles are translucent so you still will not have a true pair of either
Translucent sole ?

I think you're not referring to the right shoes bro, you must be talking about this:

TEDxPortland Air Jordan 1 limited to 230 pairs per colorway.

Also white pair is only available in women's size and black pair in men's.

Last edited:

Not sure which pair i wanna try for yet
Black don't crack, go for the black 
devil.gif

unless you a 10.5. 
nerd.gif

i'm leaning more towards black, but i'm not 100% sure yet.. i would say both, but i don't think i'll be able to pull that off

Back
Top Bottom