Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This type of release has me feeling like the fear pack release. Not much info n a lot of ppl interested.....

Almost gaurenteed they have planned for this and you won't get true blk/red or royal colorways

Also the soles are translucent so you still will not have a true pair of either
:wow:

Damn brah, haven't seen you post in ages.....had to do a double take on your screen name as I was scrolling down

U stay in LA now?

What's good brozay. I'm still very much around.

Been in LA for 2 years.

dont ban me
roll.gif

Better use a fine grit sandpaper if you are going to attempt it. I can just see it now....some idiot is going to use 150 grit and go through the paint and hit the leather underneath.

I don't see why you'd want to purposely sand them. Just buy some breds or royals if that's what you're going for.

Going for both of these but the white pair is a priority.

Thats a travesty to the concept of the release. Its also pretty dumb when u could probably use some kind of paint thinner. of course it would probably dissolve the glue. then again sandpaper will probably eat through the leather. either way an expensive mistake. go buy royals or breds.

Yeah I mean do what you want with your pairs. But there's no turning back once you sand them all the way down. That's like copping some geoff mcfetridge vandals and just removing all the cloth. Yeah it looks cool underneath but where's the fun in that? Ruins concept of the shoe.

Yeah I mean do what you want with your pairs. But there's no turning back once you sand them all the way down. That's like copping some geoff mcfetridge vandals and just removing all the cloth. Yeah it looks cool underneath but where's the fun in that? Ruins concept of the shoe.
dope concept, but the natural transition will def have the show looking a bit weird for certain portions. i can understand wanted to just distress them in a uniform way. 

NYC/BK heads let's gameplan and flourish! 
nthat.gif

The Royal Struggle...i kinda like the way they look outta the box. Wonder if I can clear coat them so they just stay looking like that lol

Oh and Nike for the love of god stop choking these shoes out with the lacing from the factory. Looks like they use vise grips to pull the laces.

Last edited:
I want to wear these in naturally. I don't skate anymore and when I did I primarily cruised. Anybody thinking this is an easy way to get breds and royals needs to give it up now. I see a lot of disappointment in the midst following this release man.

black pair would be broken in regularly, white pair will have the paint removed immediately, if i get either that is lol

found out my local skate spot is getting these.. looks like I'll be busting out the lawn chair for a few hours. black pair for me. not truly digging the white

Need to find out who's getting these store wise and if I have a shot!?
nerd.gif
 if not I'm shooting for II's cause I was on those as well from jump. maybe even both if I play it right.
eyes.gif
man damage to my wallet is awaiting in June.

Back
Top Bottom