Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Ya'll trippin the shoes were made to be skated, Who cares what people do to distress their pairs.
THIS!

the thirst is REAL on these shoes I see. I already have three claimed after talking to the owner paying an extra 20.00 on top. And buying a new deck. That goes to show be a loyal skateboard customer comes a long way. Annnnnd I'm getting them the day before they release when they close so I get no static the day of. My mission is done good luck to all of you.

THIS!

the thirst is REAL on these shoes I see. I already have three claimed after talking to the owner paying an extra 20.00 on top. And buying a new deck. That goes to show be a loyal skateboard customer comes a long way. Annnnnd I'm getting them the day before they release when they close so I get no static the day of. My mission is done good luck to all of you.
congrats great come up!

Remind me to start buying skate supplies even though i can't skate worth a damn. I sit on my mountain bike like a bawsss tho.

THIS!

lets see if dude remembers you on June 6th 

Last edited:
anyone have in store info on these in NYC? im guessing niketown is a definite but 21 mercer is shut down for remodeling i think. Blades?

my body is ready
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anybody got any info for a memphian? Don't know where to begin looking for these smh. It sucks because every shoes comes here but few limited shoes ever release

my body is ready
nthat.gif
I'm going for the White pair. I just think they stand out more. They help sell the Lance Mountain story/history a lot better. The Black pair looks good but its just feels to me no different than just having the normal Breds or Royals. I would just rather wear the originals at that point. 

I'm going for the White pair. I just think they stand out more. They help sell the Lance Mountain story/history a lot better. The Black pair looks good but its just feels to me no different than just having the normal Breds or Royals. I would just rather wear the originals at that point. 
aren't they both original? With the exception of the laces and sb on the tongue? After the paint is gone wont they pretty much both be black red and royal? If that makes any sense lol

aren't they both original? With the exception of the laces and sb on the tongue? After the paint is gone wont they pretty much both be black red and royal? If that makes any sense lol
I get what you are saying and understand your view. I see it differently only because I wont be one of the people that will be sanding,scraping and stripping the shoe to death just to hurry and get it to that point. I will wear them casually and I can promise the white paint will be on there for quite a long time even after normal wear. The other thing is I just think the white paint kind of shows the original color under it a little easier right out of the box compared to the black.

Back
Top Bottom