Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

mine are trash, but my ping is like 7.
party at @ronaldcinho's house
laugh.gif

very nice! my numbers are hardly ever that good and I usually have no issue getting through.
same i get a consistent 55-60 down about 15 up with a ping around 7-9 and i rarely if ever get through on my own. If the atc rates are ok i may go that route

Uh oh. Nikesb just hit up The social media sites with official pics

The reactions are all hype

what is your upload speeds?
laugh.gif

Uh oh. Nikesb just hit up The social media sites with official pics

The reactions are all hype
yea, the next week is gonna feel like a knifewound everytime a blog posts details but that's just how the hype machine works. it'll be more fun to have in hand knowing it was a little bit of work and persistence to get (at least near) retail. besides NDC is my backup. still going the local route even though i'm supposed to get minor shoulder surgery to fix a skating injury 

I wanna bite the bullet on a $320 pre-order for the white pair but debating if should considering i may run into a cheaper pre-order or resell being cheaper when they finally release. Any thoughts?

I wanna bite the bullet on a $320 pre-order for the white pair but debating if should considering i may run into a cheaper pre-order or resell being cheaper when they finally release. Any thoughts?
i would think you could get them for 275-300 resell i would hold off. 

I say do it if you can.. but I also agree with maladeen maladeen

but do what you feel comfy doing.

Last edited:
i wish you guys would hold out on paying $300+ for these preorders

the hype is getting to yalls heads

i wish you guys would hold out on paying $300+ for these preorders

the hype is getting to yalls heads
would it matter if they paid the 300 now or after the release? You know many of us are bound to strike out. Just saving themselves the headache.

nah i completely understand where you guys are coming from

it's just the whole redundant "buyers drive resellers prices" convo

i've done my share of pre-orders and i realized there are so many other shoes to buy out there i don't "need" to be spending double on just one

wish it wasn't embedded in our heads that we have to pay these prices 2 weeks early just to get our pairs 
ohwell.gif

nah i completely understand where you guys are coming from

it's just the whole redundant "buyers drive resellers prices" convo

i've done my share of pre-orders and i realized there are so many other shoes to buy out there i don't "need" to be spending double on just one

wish it wasn't embedded in our heads that we have to pay these prices 2 weeks early just to get our pairs 
ohwell.gif
depends on the release if this was more widespread for the jordan heads i would say don't do it, for the sb heads its an easier release i would say, they know where to go for these types of releases and have built up a rapport with the stores that are getting the lions share of them. 

laugh.gif

yea, the next week is gonna feel like a knifewound everytime a blog posts details but that's just how the hype machine works. it'll be more fun to have in hand knowing it was a little bit of work and persistence to get (at least near) retail. besides NDC is my backup. still going the local route even though i'm supposed to get minor shoulder surgery to fix a skating injury 
laugh.gif
great gif use lol

Back
Top Bottom