Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Still no video reviews huh? Anticipation is killing me. I haven't wanted a pair this bad in a long time. Yall just don't understand. [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I might go back to my parents house in upstate Ny for the weekend fr this release. Eat some home cooked food, chill at the house and make the short drive for these Saturday morning. Think I'll be good just waking up and getting there a few hours early. Shop just confirmed both pairs. I'm not dealing with this release in the DMV since I've never even been into a skate shop down here and thirst is real.

My local is doing them for retail price and might sell them as a pack
YET YOU'LL STILL MISS OUT BECAUSE NO ONE WAS THERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND THROUGH IT!
mean.gif

mean.gif

COME ON MAN! HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT! FREE THINK A LITTLE! I KNOW YOU GOT IT IN YOU! I REALLY DO! SERIOUS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks that my only choice is online and if any spots end up doing raffles for these. I have my 2nd to last college final at 8am the day these release. :smh: :x

Question: If you have a pair of Breds or Royals, would you buy these? I cant decide if i want them or not

Last edited:
Question: If you have a pair of Breds or Royals, would you buy these? I cant decide if i want them or not

I have doubles of both and I still want these lol.

seriouslynogame seriouslynogame Thanks fam. Hopefully spots do raffles or worse comes to worse, I'll end up paying a friend to camp out for me rather than paying a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom