Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

civickid96 civickid96 Wow, good price bro. I hardly pay over retail but I think that's pretty reasonable for this pair.

I had to pull the trigger now. I'm attending my uncle's funeral that morning and the last thing I want to think about is kicks honestly. Peace of mind about this and more peace of mind about my cousin, his family and his dad.

I had to pull the trigger now. I'm attending my uncle's funeral that morning and the last thing I want to think about is kicks honestly. Peace of mind about this and more peace of mind about my cousin, his family and his dad.

Any chance of sharing or are you keeping it to regulars/people you know?

lol. can't wait to see all the posts of people rubbing their pairs hoping for 3 wishes trying to craft 1 pair of sb "breds" and 1 pair of sb "royals"

My condolences to your uncle bro. Carmines dropped this weekend but I was on a flight over to Australia to visit my grandma and she passed while I was on the filght. I could tell you the Carmines weren't even a thought in my mind.

just called.. the guy (very nice) said they posted them early and are not taking preorders.
same here 
ohwell.gif

Not gonna lie.. I'm getting a bit worried about copping the blk ones.

I said I would go out to my local skate shop at 5am on rd... I feel like I gotta actually go there earlier now

I had to pull the trigger on the $320 preorder :frown: The only two shops near me is only getting one FSR and camping out is out of the question due to my spine disability, or else I would have tried on the RD

Last edited:
I know everyone believes Cali is one of the best places for SBs & Retros but damn this collab will be hard to find in certain areas. Can Anyone in the IE help a brotha out?

Sucks that my only choice is online and if any spots end up doing raffles for these. I have my 2nd to last college final at 8am the day these release.
mean.gif
sick.gif
good grades will take care of your sneaker troubles in the future 
happy.gif

I had to pull the trigger on the $320 preorder
frown.gif
The only two shops near me is only getting one FSR and camping out is out of the question due to my spine disability, or else I would have tried on the RD
you guys gotta stop with the sadness for your preorders. you got what you wanted and now can sit back as the rest of us sweat 
laugh.gif
. especially with your condition, it was def worth it to secure your pair without the hassle. congrats!

good grades will take care of your sneaker troubles in the future :D

you guys gotta stop with the sadness for your preorders. you got what you wanted and now can sit back as the rest of us sweat :lol: . especially with your condition, it was def worth it to secure your pair without the hassle. congrats!
Don't get me wrong, I am very happy my pair is secured :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji] I accidentally touched the ( key instead of the ) key on my iPhone.

I hope you get yours without too much hassle.

Last edited:
JESUS! DON'T BE PART OF THE PEOPLE THAT DRIVE THESE UP! HAVE SELF CONTROL! |I
I honestly think that those of us who are taking chances with preordering are getting pretty good deals..

..what's driving the price up is the hidden Blk/Red and Blk/Royal colorway IMO (i.e., People who think they'll get a legitimate OG Jordan colorway if they scratch and sniff it all off. lol).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom