Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

When I say semi normal I mean 500-550 :lol: I'll pay that

:x

This just confirms that I'll never own a pair of legit Royal's. If I paid $550 for a pair, I'd never wear them. Seriously... and I wear all my sneaks.

i wont wear them for quite awhile either but its now or never :lol:

i dont wanna pay that much but i want em

id rather have more breds but i cant find any for a fair price :x id rather focus on those than royals but nothing on ebay or NT

Oh no doubt. I'm not saying these aren't very nice shoes or worth securing. But people should like the shoe for what it is, not because they want to do a bootleg blk/red or royal.

Are people planning on tongue tag swapping them too? I mean cmon, it's a unique AJxSB collab and we can just leave it at that. If you want some bootleg royals go paint some highlight reels or something.
Whoa! My bad fam, I wasn't trying to knock your post. I was merely stating my, as well as others, like for the shoes[emoji]128077[/emoji] I got nothing but respect for you brotha :wink:

As for people tongue tag swapping or painting their shoes, I wouldn't doubt some would do it.

When I say semi normal I mean 500-550
laugh.gif
I'll pay that
flightclub.com 

Haha my post wasn't directed at you. It's more directed at that dumb post on SneakerNews or whatever site that was that had the title "Easiest way to get Breds and Royals". You can thank that for all of this hype the past week.
eyes.gif

Haha my post wasn't directed at you. It's more directed at that dumb post on SneakerNews or whatever site that was that had the title "Easiest way to get Breds and Royals". You can thank that for all of this hype the past week.:rolleyes
Gotcha. I completely understand your point, though [emoji]128077[/emoji]

i thought 1s were pretty much collecting dust on shelves in 01'

They definitely were in Charlotte. I remember walking into FTL and seeing both rotting on shelves. If only I had a hot-tub time machine or a Dolorean... :frown:

Last edited:
Love the concept on these. Hate that they're gonna be a ***** to acquire. I'll be trying for the blacks come RD.

I think I may one day just buy 01 royals...price is comparable to the 13s. I have breds, wish I could complete that set.

Im also still not sold on one pair blue and one pair red

Id feel like a clown wearing them haha

Still defending the stecyk > lance stance

Back
Top Bottom