Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Pre-orders do nothing but drive market value up. Then once value surpasses pre-order price. You get cancelled majority of the time.

Radio Boardshop in CO.

You're welcome. :D
Don't know you but that's def good looking out for peeps even if I'm nowhere near there and didn't call like others. Wish more we're forthcoming rather than the I copped and throw it in everyone's face. Repped. And if I ever had any useful info I would share.

JESUS! DON'T BE PART OF THE PEOPLE THAT DRIVE THESE UP! HAVE SELF CONTROL! |I
That is not my intention, but I had to preorder them because it is a shoe I really want. This is my only preorder I've ever done for a shoe I wanted.

In my area, there are only two shops that has one FSR and I can not camp out because of my health situation so I had no other choice. Also, I always fail on NDC :frown:

radio has been known to be shady and do pre orders for some and not others. regardless, I need these f*ckin things son. I'm starting to bug out lol

Struck out for retail on the first collab, will most likely strike out for retail for either one of these. I'm hoping resell isn't going to be too crazy. :frown:

Last edited:
I have both bred 1 and royal 1

Wont be paying over retail for these

Esp those resale prices jeez

bruh, why cant i find royals in an 11 for a semi normal price? ive been stalking ebay everyday

yall can have these. im not paying over retail. im gonna try NDC and soon as i fail which is 99.9% sure im going back to sleep. i hope you guys arent stupid to pay ridiculous prices on these :x

exactly my situation

i rather save my money for another pair of black/red 1s than paying for the lesser version of it

bruh, why cant i find royals in an 11 for a semi normal price? ive been stalking ebay everyday

yall can have these. im not paying over retail. im gonna try NDC and soon as i fail which is 99.9% sure im going back to sleep. i hope you guys arent stupid to pay ridiculous prices on these :x

Royal's for semi normal price? That ship sailed a while ago bro. I was second in line for the Royal's on release day and couldn't even cop my size. Walked away with a size 11. Tried to trade for a size 10 for months, but couldn't find anyone to trade with. I gave up and sold them (sigh...). I stopped looking for a size 10 months ago. Way too many questionable pairs.

No way in hell ima pay an arm and a leg for either one of the LM's.

Last edited:
Royal's for semi normal price? That ship sailed a while ago. Way too many questionable pairs.
I gave up on finding Royals as well. I had found a seller asking $450 for a DS pair in my size, but at the last minute he changed his mind, so buying these lance mountains in both colors is gonna make up for striking out on the Royals...sort of :rolleyes

On a side note: your avy is :pimp:

Last edited:

Royal's for semi normal price? That ship sailed a while ago bro. I was second in line for the Royal's on release day and couldn't even cop my size. Walked away with a size 11. Tried to trade for a size 10 for months, but couldn't find anyone to trade with. I gave up and sold them (sigh...). I stopped looking for a size 10 months ago. Way too many questionable pairs.

No way in hell ima pay an arm and a leg for either one of the LM's.

When I say semi normal I mean 500-550 :lol: I'll pay that

The sooner people realize these will never look like a legit pair of royals or blk/reds the sooner the price will become reasonable.
That's for sure. I think people, including myself, like the idea of a new concept shoe that had never been released before [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I gave up on finding Royals as well. I had found a seller asking $450 for a DS pair in my size, but at the last minute he changed his mind, so buying these lance mountains in both colors is gonna make up for striking out on the Royals...sort of :rolleyes

On a side note: your avy is :pimp:

I hate people that pump-fake. Thanks bro!

The sooner people realize these will never look like a legit pair of royals or blk/reds the sooner the price will become reasonable.

I hope your right.

Oh no doubt. I'm not saying these aren't very nice shoes or worth securing. But people should like the shoe for what it is, not because they want to do a bootleg blk/red or royal.

Are people planning on tongue tag swapping them too? I mean cmon, it's a unique AJxSB collab and we can just leave it at that. If you want some bootleg royals go paint some highlight reels or something.

When I say semi normal I mean 500-550 :lol: I'll pay that

:x

This just confirms that I'll never own a pair of legit Royal's. If I paid $550 for a pair, I'd never wear them. Seriously... and I wear all my sneaks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom