Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

yall use ebates with them preorders? 
nerd.gif

Doesn't hurt to ask, can't be mad if you didn't get any info. Don't spend time here, but when the Tiff highs dropped mad resellers were lurking and posing. It is what it is.

A few years ago NT wasn't like this. If one person Had some sort of info we would all eat, I guess times changed

Last edited:
Depends if you are on the PM list or not... :nerd:

JK they're just two spicy latina's with plump culos.
Lol thought they had "names" of anyone wants to pm me tho. Feel free. I have 1 black and 1 white locked but not anywhere near retail. If noone pms its fine too. That's a pair that can go to someone who might not be able to drop so muchfor a pair

A few years ago NT wasn't like this. If one person Had some sort of info we would all eat, I guest times changed
Yeah, but you gotta understand that it ain't just us eating nomore man. Info gets posted and most of us starve. Lurkers and resellers leaving with to go plates

Lol thought they had "names" of anyone wants to pm me tho. Feel free. I have 1 black and 1 white locked but not anywhere near retail. If noone pms its fine too. That's a pair that can go to someone who might not be able to drop so muchfor a pair

Congrats on locking your pairs in. The pre-orders that I'm seeing are going for $350 - $400. I'll try my luck locally or online, if not then I'll go the reseller route. I'll pass If I gotta pay $350 on the resale market tho. :frown:

Last edited:
LMAO Who the **** are most of these people asking for PM's?!? Hahahahahahahaha

Makes me remember myself on the Royal thread... :smh: Guess gotta learn the hard way :smokin

That second royal thread was the best tho. That's what got me banned, I got to used to actin wild like we did in there and took it over to the next few releases hahaha! Plus the last thread lasted an extra 2 months after release and it wasn't much less wild. :lol:

Last edited:
Also, the spot I have out is not a lock by any means. He could cancel all of us and raise prices. To me and a few others it's worth the risk. Anyway this is a 40th bday gift to myself.

That second royal thread was the best tho. That's what got me banned, I got to used to actin wild like we did in there and took it over to the next few releases hahaha! Plus the last thread lasted an extra 2 months after release and it wasn't much less wild. :lol:

Yeah I gathered myself after that lol... there were only two threads I think that's how bad it went.

Anyways I'm aiming for the black pair :smokin after captcha came in I have been more successful copping manually off NDC, like @MexSneakerHead says #fastlikeabot :lol: also few PC upgrades has helped :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't believe I was forwarded any info from @OneSickRetro. After I let y'all cook too. Anyway.
One, I asked you for the info in the thread and you never responded or PMed. I had to pm a homie.

Two, It's only info that will help on release day.....No need to panic........
mean.gif

One, I asked you for the info in the thread and you never responded or PMed. I had to pm a homie.

Two, It's only info that will help on release day.....No need to panic........:smh:
I am a homie bro. It's cool though I'm just playing.

A few years ago NT wasn't like this. If one person Had some sort of info we would all eat, I guess times changed

Look at how many guests monitor this thread times have def changed

Look at how many people who have never posted here before are posting after the pm talk

Back
Top Bottom