Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

It's on one of those links from the search dude paid that guy $1 to shout him out on Ig and he was upset he didn't do it

Oh ok
roll.gif

Well damn nevermind

... Unless you got a bot ten pairs of socks....

Yea lol. L train put me onto that site but I wasn't f*cking with homie holding my cash seeing as how the guy will wait until noon to tell me if I'm getting the shoes or not. By then I'll either have four pairs or none, so I gotta pass lol.

Just had a thought...... might use them "magic erasers" too scuff these up, there basically miny light sandpaper.

Just had a thought...... might use them "magic erasers" too scuff these up, there basically miny light sandpaper.

Don't do it. I tried it on the SOLs and it took off like the coating on the leather under the green. it's gonna f*ck the shoes up. Use sandpaper or acetone

Yea lol. L train put me onto that site but I wasn't f*cking with homie holding my cash seeing as how the guy will wait until noon to tell me if I'm getting the shoes or not. By then I'll either have four pairs or none, so I gotta pass lol.

Nah I was talkin about blk/reds I've got sitting

Don't do it. I tried it on the SOLs and it took off like the coating on the leather under the green. it's gonna f*ck the shoes up. Use sandpaper or acetone
Sorry too hear. Im talking, real careful light work. Acetone would be horrible for the leather. But yeh I can see them doing damage with over use

Both of you stated you had pairs easily locked up....No?

Lol I also said I have my 5k that I'm organizing on that day and they fell through. But whatever Robin Hood.

Edit:this came off harsh lol. I'm pissed man. Local is selling at $260 a piece or $500 for pack and they're doing a raffle on top of that. It's been a rough f*ckin week lol.

Last edited:
Bruh I've been here since day one I have preordered but I'm not holding my breath on those I won't beg or ask again that's for helping out even of I'm not one of those helped

DO NOT ASK ME IF I HAVE NO CLUE WHO YOU ARE!

IF SOMEONE I INCLUDED FEELS YOU'RE GOOD PEOPLE THEY WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom