Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

my spot brings all the skaters to their boards.. and they're like, we have plenty for yours.

they won't hold them, line up at the store.

I just found out one of my local spots has 68 pairs (34 pairs for each color), but still no word how they will release them. I'm hoping it's going to be a raffle because doing a FCFS will be insane.

Got to hold both pairs in hand today at the local shop...white appealed to me way more than the blacks did.

Leather on these things is A1, almost like banned leather.

Shop owner told me they received only half as many of these as the first drop..also told me they only got one size run of each. 

I wonder if I can trade my green pair plus cash for a pair of the black lance mountain.

*Called 510 skate shop in Berkeley and they told me they will be getting the J1SB. Also called Atlas skate in San Mateo and they will be having a full size run. Atlas skate might do a raffle or 1st come 1st serve, will get more info

*Called 510 skate shop in Berkeley and they told me they will be getting the J1SB. Also called Atlas skate in San Mateo and they will be having a full size run. Atlas skate might do a raffle or 1st come 1st serve, will get more info
Atlas also said they would let each person buy one of each... nothing is final yet.

Last edited:

Circle-A in SJ should be getting them as well... I think

If Atlas is FCFS and knowing bay area folks camp will start early afternoon the day before

Last edited:

thought people were joking about banned leather but i guess not
I hope they actually look that way, I think its a good idea 
I actually don't mind the mismatched logos. I'ts not nearly as mismatched as one blue shoe and one red shoe.
This mismatch logos might change some peoples mind if they trying to get a complete pair of royals or breds.

Circle-A in SJ should be getting them as well... I think

If Atlas is FCFS and knowing bay area folks camp will start early afternoon the day before
Or the Wednesday before like with the Tiffs... School's out OG Heads... We'll be working while the younglings are spending their summer days off posted up at Atlas.. I did take Friday off though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom