Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I think dude probably didn't want to attempt taking the white logo off thinking it might pull off more than intended.

I'd say there's more of the just random buyers/customers and people in the way out on Facebook sneaker groups than here on NT and these things are hyped to the max out there. I don't mean just excited conversation, there's a lot of people talking jus strictly resell and all wanting a piece of it. These shoes will be the talk for this week, that's for sure.

tumblr_m7bt3fz8yH1qbarv9.gif
"what about the people that say youre only interested in these for the breds and royals?"   

Nike did this idea to capitalize off the demand of the 2 most coveted 1's. I'm not mad at anyone who wants both and are planning on having black/red's and royals cause the concept is awesome and kinda boosts the mystique of black/red 1's and royals as well. I own both pairs and I don't skate so I'm def sitting out this release but good luck to those who actually want to cop and wear the shoe

of course nike wouldnt want them to look almost very identical to the royal and breds.. much like "respect to the OG colorways"

Nike did this idea to capitalize off the demand of the 2 most coveted 1's. I'm not mad at anyone who wants both and are planning on having black/red's and royals cause the concept is awesome and kinda boosts the mystique of black/red 1's and royals as well. I own both pairs and I don't skate so I'm def sitting out this release but good luck to those who actually want to cop and wear the shoe

Good point , thats what I was just thinking...

Got both royals and breds too , but Im gonna cop these too ( At least try lol)

Unfortunately up in ottawa we only got 5 pairs of bred 1s. This is my only chance to get a pair for a reasonable amount of money. 400 Canadian for both of my favorite pairs of Jordan's is a steal. Not the originals but close enough that I'm happy.

Sheesh so many people worried about stripping all the paint off to have "royals" & "breds"..I'ma just wear mine and let the paint chip off naturally, thats how I think this shoe looks best to me. 

Or I could cop a pair of legit bred 1s lol. Idk man smh
Get black/red 1s B if youre gonna drop the dough. You won't regret it. SO glad I doubled up, my one pair gets worn at least a few times a week. And 1s look amazing worn, that toe box creasing. The leather is actually very good for 2013 JB quality.

Get black/red 1s B if youre gonna drop the dough. You won't regret it. SO glad I doubled up, my one pair gets worn at least a few times a week. And 1s look amazing worn, that toe box creasing. The leather is actually very good for 2013 JB quality.
Yepp looking at 300 a pair either way? Plus I'll just beat em to sh*t anyways. Might as well get the real deal a And hope that my homie returns A favor on the black SB 1s

Yepp looking at 300 a pair either way? Plus I'll just beat em to sh*t anyways. Might as well get the real deal a And hope that my homie returns A favor on the black SB 1s
If you look hard enough, you can find Black/red 1s for close to 300. Add some more cash and grab royals.

The only reason  I would consider copping that preorder is the leather quality. It' looking amazing man.

If I can land the black pair, I'm going to try and use sand paper to strip some of the paint and give it a scratch and scuff look so it can look similar like the early pics....I don't skate and I'm not going to be walking around trying to scuff up my shoes just to try and reveal the colors underneath :lol: .....I think they should've made them like the converse x margielas were the paint cracks away with wear

Back
Top Bottom