Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

View media item 1001526

Now footaction just posted a tweet they getting some too

That's JUST the flight 23 Jordan store. Won't be other regular Foot Actions receiving these.

Bruh's those pairs stripped down to the wings look so FIRE! I gotta have em. That leather got my jaw on the floor. The pic damn near makes me want to paint the wings on a royal and Blk/red white :lol: (not really). Seein that leather and seeing recent pics of Blk/infrared 6's with 3M and durabuck for this year has restored a tiny bit of faith in JB. I need too many doubles now...

That's JUST the flight 23 Jordan store. Won't be other regular Foot Actions receiving these.

Bruh's those pairs stripped down to the wings look so FIRE! I gotta have em. That leather got my jaw on the floor. The pic damn near makes me want to paint the wings on a royal and Blk/red white
laugh.gif
(not really). Seein that leather and seeing recent pics of Blk/infrared 6's with 3M and durabuck for this year has restored a tiny bit of faith in JB. I need too many doubles now...
Yeah thats what i meant to say. lol

YES!!....now lets see if people still want them because of the white air logo.
if people want to buy these just to pretend they've got a pair of royals and breds, then they might as well just buy fakes. That's not the idea. I've got both pairs on lock and I plan on wearing em both, mismatched the way they should be!!! (although I do like the idea of taking the paint off) 
pimp.gif

As much as I hate the term "salty" ...there's abao to be a lot of it in here on the 7th, and I am not looking forward to it.
1) people complaining about preorders falling through
2) missing out on NDC
3) their local shop sucking a F...
4) having to pay resale prices
..the list goes on

Randumb vent. Sorry.

Last edited:

The 5k I'm helping to organize that day so I'm hitting all EU shops and NDC. Wish I had the time to hit the pavement bro.
Aww man get luck bruh. I only heard of one place up here and they are going to sell them for over retail so its NDC or Bust for me.

i thought the white paint came off. i didnt know it had a white logo that was permanent. i dont have these in hand and havent seen them in person. 

i thought the white paint came off. i didnt know it had a white logo that was permanent. i dont have these in hand and havent seen them in person. 

Haha all good my man Mantis...! Just playing with you a little...! Good luck with the release fam.

Last edited:
if people want to buy these just to pretend they've got a pair of royals and breds, then they might as well just buy fakes. That's not the idea. I've got both pairs on lock and I plan on wearing em both, mismatched the way they should be!!! (although I do like the idea of taking the paint off) :pimp:

I would not be pretending to have anything. If I'm lucky enough to score both pairs I would have 2 pairs of AJ1SBs. Whether I decide to take the paint off or not is my choice and really shouldn't concern you. I don't understand why people are so upset about this. They're just shoes folks, get over it.

read last sentence of my post?

If you want to take the paint off then do it. If you don't want to then don't. Wear them mismatched, wear them matched. Wear them with socks. Wear them without socks. Don't wear them at all and keep them locked up in the closet. All I'm saying is if their your shoes, you should do what you want to do with them.

Yall don't think Nike knew that people would swap them? If they were meant not to be swapped, they would have made both right shoes blue and both left shoes red.

Back
Top Bottom