Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

what time did you get there at? I saw the IG post at like 11 and was going to cruise over but the comments deterred me.
Saw the post and left work for "lunch" at 12, got there at 12:20ish, they only had smallest size 10.5 for white and 13 for black. By the time I got mine at around 12:40ish, smallest size 14 for black and 12 for white

Were they?  haha I guess I used an early link or something. but i got through for them on FTL for the first time in my life. i cant even explain it
word I feel you. I was so stooped by NDC not having size 11 that I got through on finishline lol. like you, I was very shocked.

no one but major and p5 if I'm not mistaken...make sure you bring your lube, cuz they're deff not charging box.
i'd rather pay resell then have to camp to pay basically resell

they charged $225 for the last collab.. i can only imagine how much they charge for this one 
sick.gif

Damn jus pulled out all stops and done somethin id never do. I pre-ordered from ebay from a guy that has 100% good feedback. Now i jist have to worry about gettin the white pair for retail

With all of these cooking and eating comments, makes me think that we're going after a pair of meatballs.

man i need another  black pair

i got all the whites on deck

anyone in a similar predicament and want to help out

Back
Top Bottom