Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

line was only 15 deep now its 35 deep!.... smdh!!
mad.gif
What shop were you referring to???

The only thing that sucks about selling on kixify (other than fees, come on only 2% less than ebay?) is that buyers never leave feedback,

solesout.com for life for sellers. 

NYC heads call Dave's Quality Meats, KCDC BK, BELIEF NYC QUEENS, and 2cd Nature (not sure which borough

YOUR WELCOME

Last edited:

The only thing that sucks about selling on kixify (other than fees, come on only 2% less than ebay?) is that buyers never leave feedback,

Very true!! I've sold like 20 pairs and only received 7 feedbacks! lol

Like eBay, you cannot force buyers or sellers to leave feedback. That's a universal across all online marketplaces, in my experience. I do get the gripe, but it's really unavoidable.

2 skate shops in houston getting them...one doing a raffle for $250, one pair...you can buy extra tickets, $5 a piece to better your odds...
the other is doing fcfs $250 a piece...pm me houstonians if you want this info...

im passing on both...dont pay over retail...looks like a strikeout on this one unless something else pops between now and saturday...i will try ndc if nothing shakes... :\  

Ridiculous in Houston. Shannon's and Southside are marking up like crazy and have been recently.

Online or bust.

Back
Top Bottom