Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

u gotta be careful with that site. alot of scammers on there in general
Like eBay, you can really only get scammed if you scam yourself. Every purchase is routed through PayPal to ensure everyone is best protected. As with eBay, shipping to a PayPal verified address as the seller is of utmost importance. As a buyer, just make sure to checkout through Kixify (this will guarantee your payment is made through PayPal so your purchase is protected). Also, check feedback, user history, etc. and you'll be just fine.
@DanVSMan teach this man that kixify is no different than eBay
In progress.
I did a preorder on kixify. Are they pretty legit in general?
Yeah, we're just a sneaker marketplace like everyone else said. As safe as eBay since the buyer and seller protection is provided by the same people (PayPal). Just stick to the rules of buying anything online (IE don't go gift a homie $500) and you'll be just fine. The only place you run into trouble with pre-orders, which is why we at Kixify try to discourage pre-orders, is that PayPal only gives you 45 days to file a dispute. If you pre-order something that doesn't come out for two months, for example, then whether you get the shoes or not you CANNOT file a dispute on or after release day because PayPal's window is gone. 

its not. but with a smaller selection the odds are higher than ebay
Hahaha, you're funny.

Ambush Boarding Co said they had a lot ofcampers so they handed out wristbands and the are already sold out. So mich for FCFS.

ever get a money request from paypal mobile? looks lime a simplified text site when u open it up and theres no protection on the buyers side. not alot of people know that
Yeah, but who just goes and ships something without logging directly into PayPal first? I mean, come on. The internet wasn't invented yesterday, people. Use some common sense. 

Yep, whenever i get sent an invoice, I always pay it on my laptop. It's a good habit to have
Exactly. Be responsible, as you should be with ALL websites, and you'll be fine. Act like you've never seen a keyboard before and people will take you for whatever you're willing to give on any site...

Question for anyone that's camped overnight, what do you do to pass the time? It's gotta be boring as hell being out there for 12+ hrs

i wasnt tryin to be a D...but its true. i couldnt name one place around NYC that isnt doing the raffle system.
nah man im honestly apologizing, not too familiar with the skate shops in nyc other than one local one, zumiez, and blades

Yeah, but who just goes and ships something without logging directly into PayPal first? I mean, come on. The internet wasn't invented yesterday, people. Use some common sense. 

Exactly. Be responsible, as you should be with ALL websites, and you'll be fine. Act like you've never seen a keyboard before and people will take you for whatever you're willing to give on any site...
not everyone is aware that it could happen. some people are quick to assume theyre good bc it says paypal in the email

not everyone is aware that it could happen. some people are quick to assume theyre good bc it says paypal in the email

But then you are bypassing the system pay on the site stop screwing them out of their cut and all is well

I believe that Social Darwinism is a real thing and this is a great example. If you let it happen, you kinda deserve to have your money taken. It's like people who fell for the whole "I'm calling from the African Embassy and I need to wire transfer you $10,000,000 but first you must send me your bank account information."

anyone wanna play the "guess the hashtag" game for this rsvp?

im gonna go with #wetpaint

I believe that Social Darwinism is a real thing and this is a great example. If you let it happen, you kinda deserve to have your money taken. It's like people who fell for the whole "I'm calling from the African Embassy and I need to wire transfer you $10,000,000 but first you must send me your bank account information."
not really as extreme but yeah

That mobile paypal thing is a scam and needs to be fixed.  If you're on the go trying to cop some shoes that are hot, you don't normally have time to think as the thirst will get the better of you.  If you see a legit PP email asking for cash, I can see how some might slip and just simply log in to pay via the link.  The problem with said link is that it's separate and that part is just ******ed on the design aspect, unless it's working as intended which is even worst...

well yeah of course but some people try to get the direct paypal discount
He makes a very valid point. If you go off-site, how is Kixify to blame in any way? How can you say Kixify isn't safe if, when used properly, you DON'T have to worry about this stuff? It's everyone trying to save $5 here and there that leave themselves open to this which you should be smart enough to avoid anyways...

He makes a very valid point. If you go off-site, how is Kixify to blame in any way? How can you say Kixify isn't safe if, when used properly, you DON'T have to worry about this stuff? It's everyone trying to save $5 here and there that leave themselves open to this which you should be smart enough to avoid anyways...
the whole point is some people are not very bright

Back
Top Bottom