Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

couldnt really keep up with this thread so im gonna apologize in advance...but i noticed nike nyc only posted the black pair for the rsvp rules. is that the only color they will have?

DING DING.  You combine that with tunnel vision on wanting that pair of shoes, hella salt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, but again, if you're allowing a pair of shoes to cloud your judgment like that you got some thinking to do. And beyond that, I still don't get how anyone blames Kixify for the off-site actions of stupid (or maybe just inattentive/excited/frugal) people.

couldnt really keep up with this thread so im gonna apologize in advance...but i noticed nike nyc only posted the black pair for the rsvp rules. is that the only color they will have?
2 separate rsvps for both colorways

Yeah, but again, if you're allowing a pair of shoes to cloud your judgment like that you got some thinking to do. And beyond that, I still don't get how anyone blames Kixify for the off-site actions of stupid (or maybe just inattentive/excited/frugal) people.
I think it's more of death by association.  People hate on eBay but that's just the vehicle of communication, not like eBay are the one hustling buyers.  I just think that with Kixify, there are shady sellers jumping on there with "Message me for $xxx off".  That kind of crap directly on your site, making it a breeding ground for shady folks.  

Check the feedbacks bro! I wouldn't trust any presells on there from sellers with ZERO feedbacks. A lot of guys tryin' to make a quick buck!
But here's what I don't get.  You buy through Kixify, they have say 0% feedback.  You're preordering and paying legitly through Kixify which uses a legit route of Paypal.  How can these sellers scam?  By having a fake Paypal account behind it and clearing out before shipping the order?  I didn't think you can do that since the funds is likely on hold until you put a valid tracking? 

Is it me or does it seem likes there more of the white ones to go around than the black ones?
Just think that people are going for the visually pleasing pair as black are easier to sport versus an all white shoes.  The whole bred/royal deal being revealed as you beat them up versus wred and woyal?  Hehe

Question for anyone that's camped overnight, what do you do to pass the time? It's gotta be boring as hell being out there for 12+ hrs

My 10 rules for Camp outs.

1) Make sure that Line ups are allowed
2) Talk to Shop workers/owner and be cool.
3) Bring comfy chair.
4) Phone/Ipod/Music/Magazine/Reading Material
5) Blanket/warm clothes
6) Bring friends/make friends/acquaintances
7) Cooler/snacks/drinks/local food establishment
Find nearest Bathroom/Location to do your business
9) Don't leave the line....for long period(s) of time.
10) #6 is for #7 through #9

I think it's more of death by association.  People hate on eBay but that's just the vehicle of communication, not like eBay are the one hustling buyers.  I just think that with Kixify, there are shady sellers jumping on there with "Message me for $xxx off".  That kind of crap directly on your site, making it a breeding ground for shady folks.  
Again, if you let that happen, it's your own fault, not Kixify's. Use the site properly, and you're protected every time. If you start to toy with that structure to save a couple dollars, you only have yourself to blame. Users get suspended or sometimes banned for writing things like, "message me for a PayPal discount." We can't catch EVERYONE (like eBay) but we do our best to stop as many as possible and sometimes the person is actually just saying, "contact me and we can work out a price THROUGH Kixify" and we're not about to suspend those people for doing nothing wrong.
Is it me or does it seem likes there more of the white ones to go around than the black ones?
Just more hype for the black. Probably same quantity of each.

But here's what I don't get.  You buy through Kixify, they have say 0% feedback.  You're preordering and paying legitly through Kixify which uses a legit route of Paypal.  How can these sellers scam?  By having a fake Paypal account behind it and clearing out before shipping the order?  I didn't think you can do that since the funds is likely on hold until you put a valid tracking? 
You're absolutely right, Paypal has protection for buyers and sellers as long as you follow instructions. Biggest problem is if there is a claim, for example the seller doesn't deliver, you gotta wait to get your money back cuz the time it takes Paypal to investigate everything.

Again, if you let that happen, it's your own fault, not Kixify's. Use the site properly, and you're protected every time. If you start to toy with that structure to save a couple dollars, you only have yourself to blame. Users get suspended or sometimes banned for writing things like, "message me for a PayPal discount." We can't catch EVERYONE (like eBay) but we do our best to stop as many as possible and sometimes the person is actually just saying, "contact me and we can work out a price THROUGH Kixify" and we're not about to suspend those people for doing nothing wrong.

Just more hype for the black. Probably same quantity of each.

Just figured because It seems most people are winning raffles for the white pair.

Like I said in a previous post, PayPal only covers you for 45 days from purchase to prevent people from using something for 6 months then filing a dispute saying it broke. In Pre-Order cases, sometimes the shoe doesn't come out for 60 days and you're not covered after 45. So you're better off not pre-ordering until about 10 days before a release max.

I believe that Social Darwinism is a real thing and this is a great example. If you let it happen, you kinda deserve to have your money taken. It's like people who fell for the whole "I'm calling from the African Embassy and I need to wire transfer you $10,000,000 but first you must send me your bank account information."

WAIT!
This isn't True?!
Ah man....there goes my Sneaker Money.....

I KID!

I gave them my Friend's Bank Account....HAHAHAHAHA!

I need to trade my extra pair of blacks for a white pair 
Size?

Just figured because It seems most people are winning raffles for the white pair.
Fewer people are signing up for raffles for the white, in all likelihood, which will give the appearance that more people around you are winning (or at least are more likely to win since fewer people signed up).

I believe that Social Darwinism is a real thing and this is a great example. If you let it happen, you kinda deserve to have your money taken. It's like people who fell for the whole "I'm calling from the African Embassy and I need to wire transfer you $10,000,000 but first you must send me your bank account information."

WAIT!
This isn't True?!
Ah man....there goes my Sneaker Money....

I KID!

I gave them my Friend's Bank Account....HAHAHAHAHA!
Man.... there's so many scammers on gmail... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom