Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I think i'm done wasting my time with this RSVP nonsense. I get what I want on NDC, don't know why I always stress out on thursdays.
Im good with copping on NDC but ALWAYS rather have them shi#z day of to wear on SATURDAY NIGHT! Especially ones i REALLY LIKE!

at this point i feel like whoever monitors the RSVP twitter sees my name and is like "LOLZ this dude still tries?"

I've just about given up on this damn shoe. Doubt I won the flight 23 raffle, my local spots aren't getting them, didn't get a DM for RSVP and NDC is a joke. I gotta find a pity pair to make up for this L . Oh well what can you do lol

Last edited:
Failed on everything... was aiming to NTSM :smh:

Even had some sites trying for me... no luck :nerd:

RSVP sites only have the advantage of pulling the image correctly over manual. Since we aren't talking sheer speed anymore, its a crap shoot when the "sweet spot" is. The sites that use your own handle, you can see exactly when they send the tweets. One site sends 3 at a few second intervals. They are just using a shotgun method and spraying DM's at random intervals all around hoping to hit on a few. Then they RT the handful they get in order to keep their image up.

:lol: not bad. there mustve been something else you could've used it on though, but at the same time if you took too long the manager would've been fired along with your chance at a free rsvp win.

Yeah they were hiding shoes behind the lockers or some craziness and then they would cop them on disc like a week later.. Like "oh I found these"

wasn't there talk earlier this year or last year about nike trying to find a replacement method for releases? what ever happened to that?

Yeah they were hiding shoes behind the lockers or some craziness and then they would cop them on disc like a week later.. Like "oh I found these"
:lol: that's what gets em fired at nike stores. Not the holding of shoes but using the 40% off on said shoes. that's just getting too greedy, especially if the shoe is a hot commodity.

Took you guys advice and sent 11 DMs. FAILED again lol.
wasn't a surefire way to win :lol:, I failed too

wasn't there talk earlier this year or last year about nike trying to find a replacement method for releases? what ever happened to that?
Just throw a verification process IN FRONT of the DM or nah? Some ish that makes me feel I have a legit shot! F!!!

RSVP sites only have the advantage of pulling the image correctly over manual. Since we aren't talking sheer speed anymore, its a crap shoot when the "sweet spot" is. The sites that use your own handle, you can see exactly when they send the tweets. One site sends 3 at a few second intervals. They are just using a shotgun method and spraying DM's at random intervals all around hoping to hit on a few. Then they RT the handful they get in order to keep their image up.

Totally understand and agree. I normally focus on Saturday but said what the hell and gave it a shot... Obviously these sites won't retweet or reply to people saying they struck out... They dont want bad advertisement.

Saturday should be a better day :pimp:

nah, f that
laugh.gif
. might try off the cell phone
Id try off a M F n Commodore 64 if I knew the ish would WORK! 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom