Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just throw a verification process IN FRONT of the DM or nah? Some ish that makes me feel I have a legit shot! F!!!
nah I say eliminate that terrible process and either do fcfs, raffle or something else. anything is better than the rsvp. anyone with some type of computer knowledge can clean out nike stores every week, look at what evilside does, except dudes put names of ppl who will pick up the shoes for them.

nah I say eliminate that terrible process and either do fcfs, raffle or something else. anything is better than the rsvp. anyone with some type of computer knowledge can clean out nike stores every week, look at what evilside does, except dudes put names of ppl who will pick up the shoes for them.
Evilside also will do it if he wants a certain person to be banned.

laugh.gif
every week

:lol: every week
yeah, after the db foam situation I stopped rsvp(except for gammas, cuz theyre a lot of those and relatively easy to win). back at it now for the first time and must admit its kinda fun :lol:
ill get annoyed by the next rsvp I bet though.

I've never won a niketown RSVP. I don't even remember the last thing I've purchased at a niketown. Damn shame too, I miss picking up new releases there.

yeah if nike didn't change the rsvp process by now anything he does at this point doesnt matter.

Stopped mattering a long time ago.. He hasn't done anything lately though so I guess he's done.

The whole rsvp is such a waste people literally sit by they phone or computer all Thursday. Nike should tweet out everything they want people to know about on Thursday.. Fuel bands, bo Jackson's, soccer uniforms , Cause god knows that's the only time people pay attention to they twitter.

3 spots in Phoenix receiving these doing raffles. 2 hour drive from where I live

The demand on these vs. amount of pairs available is strait NUTS

That Nike.com page is going to be such murder

Stopped mattering a long time ago.. He hasn't done anything lately though so I guess he's done.

The whole rsvp is such a waste people literally sit by they phone or computer all Thursday. Nike should tweet out everything they want people to know about on Thursday.. Fuel bands, bo Jackson's, soccer uniforms , Cause god knows that's the only time people pay attention to they twitter.

Actually he scored bunch of pairs on last couple GR's. i think he got banned from NT as well.

:lol: at your 2nd paragraph sadly but true

yeah the process is stupid. At least they stopped doing it early like they used to.

Actually he scored bunch of pairs on last couple GR's. i think he got banned from NT as well.

:lol: at your 2nd paragraph sadly but true
word? When'd he get banned?

RSVP will never be what it was meant to be. The implementation of delays and one keyword across the board just made it that much easier for companies and evil side to cook. And the RSVPs are picked directly from one single place.

They've gone two years with the same bs system, it's not gonna change. raffles are the way to go, straight up. I do like the fact that rsvps are getting rescinded.

Wow no RSVP success like you would normally see in here. Everyone strike out?

Or everyone busy doing this?

Back
Top Bottom