Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

yeah the process is stupid. At least they stopped doing it early like they used to.
word? When'd he get banned?

He got banned after he came through flexing in the preme thread. AT was pissed. He wasn't having any of that, AT called a spade a spade.

He got banned after he came through flexing in the preme thread. AT was pissed. He wasn't having any of that, AT called a spade a spade.

Edit:

He can't say nothing back cause he's banned forget it.

Dude was cool thru pms he coulda started a great movement against Nike.

But.. Oh well

Last edited:

Edit:

He can't say nothing back cause he's banned forget it.

Dude was cool thru pms he coulda started a great movement against Nike.

But.. Oh well
Fact: if he give out his bot to about 10x ppl (team), have it run on rsvp day I'm sure it would destroy every NTown and every RSVP service out there. However, he choose to do on his own. 

can't believe how perfect these are in person......and can't believe how lucky i am i got them in normal price!

Fact: if he give out his bot to about 10x ppl (team), have it run on rsvp day I'm sure it would destroy every NTown and every RSVP service out there. However, he choose to do on his own. 

He could have just requested people use names like "homer Simpson" etc. So Nike knew people were messing with them force them to change the system.

Oh well last time he striked was jimmy jazz concord lows wonder if those orders ever went thru..

He could have just requested people use names like "homer Simpson" etc. So Nike knew people were messing with them force them to change the system.

Oh well last time he striked was jimmy jazz concord lows wonder if those orders ever went thru..
some got cancelled,some went through. I got my girl her pair.

I heard they canceled your order if you got more than 1

Last edited:
People getting banned for flexing now? :nerd:

Lol nahh....

You tell me if someone comes in on only the most hyped thursdays and posts "supreme foams/le bains/bogos x30" and gives a full size run, isn't expecting to get some PMs asking if they're for sale...AT saw through that front to sell by flexing your coding skills.

Lol nahh....

You tell me if someone comes in on only the most hyped thursdays and posts "supreme foams/le bains/bogos x30" and gives a full size run, isn't expecting to get some PMs asking if they're for sale...AT saw through that front to sell by flexing your coding skills.

I see... Didn't know what happened exactly just heard a little about it. Thanks for clarifying.

some got cancelled,some went through. I got my girl her pair.
I heard they canceled your order if you got more than 1

I heard lot went thru... Crazy ppl placed orders b4 RD with those links

Ronaldhino thanks for clearing out i didnt knew myself :pimp:

Last edited:
It was funnier that he supposedly had 10 real life friends wanting Le Bain hoodies
. :rofl:

Lawd, a he was good and bad for the shoe game depending on who you ask but the funny thing is out of all places the supreme thread got him banned lol. I look at the boy as giving out opportunities but a not surprise he got banned though.

Last edited:
anyone thinking about going to common grounds in brooklyn bring extra $$$ won't be box price.....they got 36 pairs altogether 

Last edited:
People getting banned for flexing now?
nerd.gif
#NOFLEXZONE in NT threads now i guess

I do believe he has potential to make Nike change things maybe not the right mindset/approach but give it up to the man he knows his sh*t... Not sure how others feel about it

Here's an alley oop for NYC area folks:

Classic Skate in Bayonne I believe is doing FCFS (as a pack only).
id save your gas money. theres a crew of local JO's that hang around there. they put ghost chairs early and hover around every so often and start with anyone who speaks up. only because they roll 10+ deep. 

Back
Top Bottom