Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

yeah the lurker thing is real... Currently, there are 1770 Active Users (786 Members and 984 Guests)

but dudes WILL get info regardless , i think most would rather they arent spoonfed
true .. i wish the forum, mainly the shoe sections, could be made a little more private. there's plenty of social media sources for other people to scout to get the info they NEED. however, therein lies the problem. more competition = less potential visitors = more money to run the site.

Im sure you'll figure something out. I mean you got 3 pairs and it ain't even RD yet

true .. i wish the forum, mainly the shoe sections, could be made a little more private. there's plenty of social media sources for other people to scout to get the info they NEED. however, therein lies the problem. more competition = less potential visitors = more money to run the site.

Agree

The real resellers will get they pairs regardless of what's posted.
tired.gif
Cant hate the man for telling the truth

Looks like things are heating up in this thread, that's what's up.

I wonder how it feels to be able to wake up at a normal time, have some breakfast, and go after a sneaker at 8AM EST [/salt]

Waking up at 4:30-4:45AM is some of the whackest **** ever. I wish Nike pushed it back like they did for the Kobe release.

Damn it's over b.

Side note: the meth ninja hood gifs are the funniest things I've seen in a while..

I need to get my hands on the black pair. What's the max price I would pay if I purchase from oversees. Thanks in advance for the help.

If anyone cuts me in line then watch out for that old man strength...

Last edited:
Man 8am is great. Any shoe I wanted I would wake up at 730. Grab a breakfast sandwich at the local deli.

Walk across the street to my schools computer lab. Grab the kicks and then start studying or go back to my place and sleep

That campus internet :pimp: 200 Mbps

Back
Top Bottom