Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

my girl is babysitting her niece and nephew so I will be kicking back on the couch with a 6 pack enjoying the madness that comes from this thread

I won't be salty because I already plan to pay resale

That's kinda silly but it makes me glad I didn't buy to make breds/royals but I have to admit the idea crossed my mind. Who didn't think about that?
I'm sure anyone who doesn't plan on reselling and who don't own the AJ1s will make their best attempt. SB cushioning and soles + true bred/royal colorways = awesomeness.

Last edited:
see thats my go to ... i know exactly where the items i want are & im usually in there 5 mins tops using self checkout. i aint trying to talk to you about no damn blk/red 1's in the freezer section fool.
The WORST is when you go to a local boutique and you have all the little local kids hanging out in teh shop trying to "hip" and "cool" cuz they got nothing better to do with the time....like damn kid go play street hockey or something, live your child hood dont harass me while I'm trying to buy gear.

I CANNOT wait to beat these up.

Video of these tiesto/diplo/knife party to come next weekend, most likely will be a shaky video 

Customs is generally only a concern for purchases over 200-300. If you order one pair, customs ain't a thang but the shipping still is.
Thanks for the heads up. I added a random pair of shoes, it was roshes I think, on SNS to my cart yesterday and the shipping cost was only $10, so that's not too bad 

my girl is babysitting her niece and nephew so I will be kicking back on the couch with a 6 pack enjoying the madness that comes from this thread

I won't be salty because I already plan to pay resale
What size are you?
I'm sure anyone who doesn't plan on reselling and who don't own the AJ1s who make their best attempt. SB cushioning and soles + true bred/royal colorways = awesomeness.
Yeah. My initial thought was skate both pairs down to dust to watch the tears flow. Second thought was make bred/royal SB's because like you said, way more comfy, look exactly the same. Both are equally awesome.

What size are you?

Yeah. My initial thought was skate both pairs down to dust to watch the tears flow. Second thought was make bred/royal SB's because like you said, way more comfy, look exactly the same. Both are equally awesome.

size 9

Don't see 50-60 bucks being that bad. I know everyone wants to be on #teamretail but if you really like the shoe and want it, 50-60 markup isn't bad at all. These will probably shake out at $275-300 a month or two IMO.

I honestly don't know what to expect :lol:. First SB purchase in this state. Made my calls earlier this week and found only one skateshop selling these. I used to live and go to school in Raleigh. Used to cop most of my SB's at Vertical Urge.
VU is definitely my go-to spot for all things SB. Let me know how it goes for you, I'd be surprised to see them sit because of retail value but I'm hoping I can find a small notable shop in a tiny town where nobody cares about shoes.

VU is definitely my go-to spot for all things SB. Let me know how it goes for you, I'd be surprised to see them sit because of retail value but I'm [COLOR=#red]hoping I can find a small notable shop in a tiny town where nobody cares about shoes.[/COLOR]

This is exactly what I'm hoping for. Will let you know. Headed there know.

Most euro sites will have an upcharge so 200 before shipping and customs will be basically resale prices

Back
Top Bottom