Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

put the blunt down & realize these arent tlo so there inst a link
thanks for the response, i really want me a white pair 
wink.gif

people need to stop posting shop names and links publicly. You realize there a **** ton of lurkers on this thread that could care less about the community. They read this thread for hand out link info and then disappear into the wild while all the regulars in this thread get shafted.

people need to stop posting shop names and links publicly. You realize there a **** ton of lurkers on this thread that could care less about the community. They read this thread for hand out link info and then disappear into the wild while all the regulars in this thread get shafted.
why does this matter to you guys so much? At least someone is getting the shoes.

These don't have sb soles insoles or padding no air unit on the first one

Yep the only sb thing on this shoe is the tongue, tongue tags and scratch away concept. Oh and the box and laces.

The rest is all standard aj1.

Last edited:

why does this matter to you guys so much? At least someone is getting the shoes.

that sn to post ratio tho

Last edited:

I hate to be the one but you have like 3 posts in this thread with no shared info. This forum was made to share info.

You have 55 posts you're basically a lurker yourself

You have 55 posts you're basically a lurker yourself
LOL 
roll.gif

It's couldn't care less

That's the problem with NT now a days people get mad at people helping others. I understand the lurker thing, but man times sure have changed since I joined in '01.

yeah the lurker thing is real... Currently, there are 1770 Active Users (786 Members and 984 Guests)

but dudes WILL get info regardless , i think most would rather they arent spoonfed

yeah the lurker thing is real... Currently, there are 1770 Active Users (786 Members and 984 Guests)

but dudes WILL get info regardless , i think most would rather they arent spoonfed

I try to keep info to pm but a dude that has been here 5 min and done nothing to help this thread in any way telling people what to do hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom