Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

american people you are very lucky with that kind of european website.

We can't buy the doernbecher or other kind of shoes, but you can buy the shoes from our website..

There are no sense sometimes 
Apples and oranges. Can't really compare DBs

We can't buy the doernbecher or other kind of shoes, but you can buy the shoes from our website..

Ehh just wait for some more impatient Americans to complain and file paypal complaints, and more European websites will stop shipping to the US.

Ehh just wait for some more impatient Americans to complain and file paypal complaints, and more European websites will stop shipping to the US.
Never understood this. The impatience all the time.

Not everything comes next day from the otherside of the world.

Never understood this. The impatience all the time.

Not everything comes next day from the otherside of the world.
To me, at least recently, it seemed to be all the people who made their first international order for the Gamma 11's from the EU. They didn't understand how customs work and that things get held up, blamed the shops for it.

Having ordered from there previously and again today, you get a confirmation email then a Fedex tracking update when it ships out.
I got a order # and transaction ID after it said payment successful.. but not a confirmation email.. :frown: 

Last edited:

im from america and cant buy the doernbecher either 
roll.gif

with this type of release they're most likely going to double confirm before you get a conformation email. Might not see anything until Monday.

i heard when these pics first released that they were also going to do a lance mountain version. i started skating in the 80s and lance was on of my favorite skaters. i think im going to pass on this drop until they release the next shoe.. and yes i used to skate in jordan 1s  lol

Sooo my shop is charging 199+tax smfh but this release is kinda working in my favor because there isnt any camping due to saint patricks day festivities

Fast forward to 2014: the Nike SB x Air Jordan partnership returns with three unique makeups created in collaboration with two icons of the industry who ushered in the shoe’s adaptation — Craig Stecyk and Lance Mountain.

As a hit skateboard video from 1987 gained popularity, images of Lance Mountain in the Air Jordan I took the world by storm. From that point on, the Air Jordan I became a part of skate history, and the fashion in which Mountain wore his sneakers was nothing short of iconic. Wearing mismatching sneakers is something Mountain pulled off with ease, and is a significant inspiration for his Air Jordan I design coming later this year

this is from nikes calendar. does "three unique makeups" mean three different shoes/colorways? i guess lances will be out later this year according to this write up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom