Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

your avi is so fitting bro...
thanks 
smokin.gif
 it was him or larry david .

Yo. 

That UK link is blocking me based on IP address. Stateside dudes that copped got lucky, seems the system admins wised up on the fly.

just checking for alternate websites to get into the fray and saw that Caliroots is opening their store at 1am. presumably selling at msrp

Any Beltway dudes reading/interested in a collab camp/cop effort? Guessing the MD outlet that sold the Jordan Gamma Blues last weekend will have some of these on hand.

I copped an 11 on CaliRoots.  Have the confirmation email.  There won't be customs fees with the shoe price being under 200.  Never been hit if it stays under 200.  Shipping doesn't count.

Did great on UK releases so far. No half sizes though. Have size 10s coming and looking to size swap for a 10.5 so PM me.

kinda out of it right now lol. I usually have the swiftness overseas but I'm not as pressed as usual. hopefully I can snag here in the us

Just found out I won the raffle at my local board shop, then they told me they are $250. Wtf?!

I copped an 11 on CaliRoots.  Have the confirmation email.  There won't be customs fees with the shoe price being under 200.  Never been hit if it stays under 200.  Shipping doesn't count.
:facepalm: I just realized that tweet was old. The link on the FB page is already dead. Shoulda known.

Fast forward to 2014: the Nike SB x Air Jordan partnership returns with three unique makeups created in collaboration with two icons of the industry who ushered in the shoe’s adaptation — Craig Stecyk and Lance Mountain.

As a hit skateboard video from 1987 gained popularity, images of Lance Mountain in the Air Jordan I took the world by storm. From that point on, the Air Jordan I became a part of skate history, and the fashion in which Mountain wore his sneakers was nothing short of iconic. Wearing mismatching sneakers is something Mountain pulled off with ease, and is a significant inspiration for his Air Jordan I design coming later this year

this is from nikes calendar. does "three unique makeups" mean three different shoes/colorways? i guess lances will be out later this year according to this write up.

Back
Top Bottom