Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I am just happy their phones are blowing up about it and making them salty.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dude was all "WE ONLY HAVE SIZE 12 LEFT!!!"

Man I wouldn't deal with these fools.  I called them a day before release trying to know the procedure I got the response, "Already sold out.  This is an ELITE store for ELITE customers." Sorry didn't know asking about procedure was peasant...

Man I wouldn't deal with these fools.  I called them a day before release trying to know the procedure I got the response, "Already sold out.  This is an ELITE store for ELITE customers." Sorry didn't know asking about procedure was peasant...
Swear they supreme, SPOT, and premier status.

Theyre not even the biggest shop in the carolinas

tried to get thru for the 11.5. guy took my phone number and said he was gonna try to get the person who bought the 11.5 to switch their order. still not sure if I should make that switch from my 12s to 11.5 but figured it was worth a shot

THATS THAT LAME *** **** I HATE.... I WOULDA SONNED THAT CLOWN OVER THE PHONE

If you want to make a point about how nike should just go ahead and retro dunks you could have used:

Plums, Viotechs, Undftds, and any of the different Be True To Your School releases that all call back to the original 7 from 85.

And I agree, they should retro dunks, but not make that the lynchpin of the sales strategy.

Yea man.  I called Vertical Urge and they were waaaay more chill.
I copped there after camping since friday morning. 

Owner was super chill, and rewarded everyone already camping by verifying a list so that everyone would know what they were gonna get before release.

Last edited:
What you guys think - Local Reseller Deal Im working ?????

2014 Carmines which I paid retail ffor TRADE with CASH...Black Pair $90, White Pair $60

**I have DS CDP Carmines so dont care about the 14's

Yeah, I don't deal with businesses or employees like that. Everyone's money is just as good as the next person's.

That couldn't have been the owner of the store, and I wonder if he knows that's how employees are treating clients trying to buy product from them.

I copped there after camping since friday morning.

Owner was super chill, and rewarded everyone already camping by verifying a list so that everyone would know what they were gonna get before release.
Dude that's legit.  How many people were there and how many pairs were available? I didn't bother showing up after they told me people already camping when I called Friday morning lol

2014 Carmines which I paid retail ffor TRADE with CASH...Black Pair $90, White Pair $60

Yes. you know those Carmines gonna restock all year probably into 2015 these SB's probably will once but after that it'll basically b done 

Last edited:
It was $600 shipped.  Decided to go for it instead of waiting for a restock to be disappointed again. thanks to the OP, already repped.

Yeah, I don't deal with businesses or employees like that. Everyone's money is just as good as the next person's.

That couldn't have been the owner of the store, and I wonder if he knows that's how employees are treating clients trying to buy product from them.
I agree 100% with you on that.  But this can't be a one time thing I'm sure they did this BS with other people in the past and if the owner doesn't know they are either (1) ignorant or (2) dgaf

ill take it if you dont pm me

Dude that's legit.  How many people were there and how many pairs were available? I didn't bother showing up after they told me people already camping when I called Friday morning lol
uh, there were around 60 pairs I'm guessing?  

like 27-30 people camped and they were getting packs so each person got 2 pairs 1 white one black.

One pair of like 7's was left in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom