Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I bought overseas and it came up about $170 shipped so it's not bad of that deal.

Looking at craigslist for a black pair and found Royals 1 for $210

Royals for $210? I got a feeling you will be rocking fugazi if you pick those up

Not mine, both white pairs I got at different shops came to 195.95 each after tax. Same thing happen with tiffanys and the SOMPS, upcharge galore. You think you would pay retail but NOOOOOOPEEE.Smh.

ill take $195 any day. In houston shops were charging $200, 230, and 250 PLUS TAX on all three..

Called them....

"WE ONLY HAVE SIZE 12 LEFT!!!!!"

"$560 SHIPPED VIA CC OVA DA PHONE"

ME - "MANNNNN SNIKLEFRITZ....CLICK"

Not mine, both white pairs I got at different shops came to 195.95 each after tax. Same thing happen with tiffanys and the SOMPS, upcharge galore. You think you would pay retail but NOOOOOOPEEE.Smh.

What's the tax rate for area the shop is located? I paid box price but with sales tax it ended up being like 165 and change.

roll.gif

at least it was for the set
nerd.gif
Nah I have a feeling these will sit especially after next weeks releases. Plus I have a size 13  WTKD coming to trade for a size 13 set.... 
nthat.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

That sucks they treated you that way but that ridiculous quote from the employee had me in tears at work
laugh.gif
! What in the hell makes an ELITE customer?!?! Dude needs to be smacked in the head with that skateboard
Haha that cracked me up! I visualized the guy getting smacked by a skateboard "gimme anotha wun" haha

glad i paid 225 for the white and 250 for the black to get them a week early. especially since my local skate shop charged 185 for each anyways. 

Any folks got some pics after some normal wear n tear?

From what I can tell, it's going to take a while for much wear and tear to show thru if you're just wearing them casually. I wore mine out to a bar saturday and encouraged my friend to step on my feet, have been intentionally walking like an idiot up stairs and scraping my foot on the underside of the steps and played basketball in my pair and they really dont show too much.

Back
Top Bottom