Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Let's be real, Lance Mountains are a dope concept... Dope sneaker...

But there's no great story or history about this shoe... They took two classic colorways and added a skateboard twist.

no history 
mean.gif

he's been a pro since mike was a pro

Dude really thought they decided to combine Nike SB and Jordan for no damn reason.

It took them 15 years to put this together

Almost as ignorant as the skaters who hate on Nike SB because they aren't "core" enough.

Man, people been skating Nike's for as long as skateboarding has been around. Without Nike, and the 1, there would be no such thing as "skateboarding shoes". Lakai, Emerica, Fallen, DC, eS would never exist.

Dude really thought they decided to combine Nike SB and Jordan for no damn reason.

It took them 15 years to put this together

Took them 15 years to combine for the first Jordan 1 x sb too , and it will be selling for close to retail in 6 months ... :lol:

damn i love my white ones but after seeing the blacks in person I might need to cop the black too. **** this hobby on my wallet

Resell at retail in 6 months????

Do you know which the first Jordan 1 x sb is or should I break it down for you?

Yes retail in 6 months , and if you search thoroughly , pretty much even now.

:wink:

Last edited:
Supreme def had pairs and sold em to the homies or something. I don't blame them. Any time there's a relatively hyped item, the NYC store ALWAYS gets shut down why NYPD. And they would never put the online.

Save the headache and just sell to the homies.

Do you know which the first Jordan 1 x sb is or should I break it down for you?

Yes retail in 6 months , and if you search thoroughly , pretty much even now.

:wink:

PLEASE point me in that direction cause i cant for the life of me find 1 anywhere near 200

Back
Top Bottom