Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Anyone know why LM skated mismatched colors?
back when i skated in the 80s we always mismatched our shoes and clothing daily. it was a lot different than it is today. it wasn't on x games or what not. it was a movement. just skating was a rebellious act. so we didn't want to be like everyone else. the norm. I'm sure thats why they did it. thats how i learned to fight. i used to get in tons of fights just bc i skated or the way we dressed or my haircut. now everyone and their mother knows who tony hawk is. i had to put up with a ton of s@#& just to carry around a skateboard. but it was worth it. i meet guys now that are my age that grew up skating in the 80s and we have so much in common. its weird. i could have never met them before in my life. 

Why are people questioning the hype behind these or reasons other people have copped? They copped (including myself) because we like the shoe FOR WHATEVER REASON it may be.. Are u gunna question everyone this weekend when they buy their next pair of "hyped" shoes? Smfh

The point isn't about why people are copping shoes, it's about the resell value and if it's going to go up or go down.

I don't care what people decide to spend their money on.

So then why do u care so much about resell value?

LMAO, all that to say they still shipped your ****. Classic.

Provide that link for the KDs? LOL.

I don't, lol.

One person said they would decreased, other said they would increase, I added my opinion on why and that's when that debate started.

Didn't mean for it to be an argument nor do I see it as one, just was have some conversation lol.

LOOK MAN, I'm killing time at work alright?

Banned the accounts... I wonder how thorough END is on that end...

IP Ban? doubt it...
Banned accounts/emails?... make new ones
Banned address/names?... add second users to the CC and second addresses.
Banned CC numbers?... get new CC's

At the end I don't doubt people will get around it... I mean instead of putting efforts on banning people perhaps fix the exploit? :nerd:

Anyways I shall get my first pair of whites tomorrow :pimp: FlatSpot has excellent shipping

Last edited:

I don't, lol.

One person said they would decreased, other said they would increase, I added my opinion on why and that's when that debate started.

Didn't mean for it to be an argument nor do I see it as one, just was have some conversation lol.

LOOK MAN, I'm killing time at work alright?

Lol i honestly dont know who started what and when i just come on here from time to time and see whats going on and thats basically what i see on any threads on here. So when i got reply from u i just assumed u started it all lol. And i DO NOT blame u on wasting some time i jus got out of work a half hour ago lol

What I see happening is that they're going to do a blanket ban on all US addresses. Between people from the states using exploits and bots and the people whining about shipping times (not so much with end) I'm predicting that most of the EU sites are just going to say eff it and not let anybody outside of the EU order.

What I see happening is that they're going to do a blanket ban on all US addresses. Between people from the states using exploits and bots and the people whining about shipping times (not so much with end) I'm predicting that most of the EU sites are just going to say eff it and not let anybody outside of the EU order.

Yes please .... :tongue:

But highly doubt it....

They need the US customers to keep up their sales volume.

Last edited:

this is what i worry about happening the most |I

yepp, they might as well. 90% of the items that US buyers purchase (qs, limited, hyperstike) would sell out regardless. might as well just go the ndc eu route and make it harder from people from the US to cop.

Which sucks, because a big draw for me is the stuff that nobody near me tends to order. There were some Safaris I got from Hanon that I never saw any shop in the US carrying.

just a lil side note...peep the sigs of a lot of people posting about shops charging more than box #noprofitmargin 
roll.gif

I think US and European sites actually have different markets on what sells out and what doesn't. The super limited stuff will go, but they need to worry about all inventory and just not those limited ones.

I think US and European sites actually have different markets on what sells out and what doesn't. The super limited stuff will go, but they need to worry about all inventory and just not those limited ones.

I was about to write the exact same thing.QS will sell even in a village.US buyers buy much much more though.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get the black 8.5 for $330 and under? Been on CL and eBay everyday and it seems to me that the price is increasing by $20 every day.
Couldn't make up my mind on spending $330 on eBay yesterday and now its gone and I can't find anyone who is willing to sell for $330.

Welcome to 2 years ago

Can anyone direct me to where I can get the black 8.5 for $330 and under? Been on CL and eBay everyday and it seems to me that the price is increasing by $20 every day.
Couldn't make up my mind on spending $330 on eBay yesterday and now its gone and I can't find anyone who is willing to sell for $330.
Patience is the key, my dude. Some of the people haven't even received their online orders yet. Just set your price point and stick to that. Eventually you will find one at your price (assuming you don't completely lowball the seller). It's worked for me before and always has. It hasn't gotten to that point yet to where the market is drying up so I'd say you're can still hold off until you find one you're comfortable with paying for.

Patience is the key, my dude. Some of the people haven't even received their online orders yet. Just set your price point and stick to that. Eventually you will find one at your price (assuming you don't completely lowball the seller). It's worked for me before and always has. It hasn't gotten to that point yet to where the market is drying up so I'd say you're can still hold off until you find one you're comfortable with paying for.

Yeah you're right I need to wait for those online orders. But by that time I feel like the market price will be set and everyone will ask for $350 and over.

I think I'm getting impatient because all this talk about these SBs having banned leather.

Back
Top Bottom