Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yeah you're right I need to wait for those online orders. But by that time I feel like the market price will be set and everyone will ask for $350 and over.

I think I'm getting impatient because all this talk about these SBs having banned leather.
Hype can get to the best of us. People are asking that price right now because they are building off that. In another week or 2, there's going to be another hyped release and everyone else will be gunning for that and soon this will be just another past release. When I have to buy from a resell, I usually look at the time that has passed since release and how much more pairs are left. Using that, that's when I know when I can get the best deal.  Usually the way  I see it, it's always highest right after release, then dips down a bit (buy at this point before it's too late), then goes back up after the market dries up.

Welcome to 2 years ago

I've been shopping with EU shops for 5 years, so I'm not sure what this even means.

There's some that just recently opened their sites to US orders, but the smaller ones have let people order for a long time. I know Hanon used to be quick as hell with shipping, as long as I had my order in by 1500GMT I'd catch that evenings shipment and would have my stuff in 3 days later.

Size? has always been slow
End has always been fast
JD used to not sell here but now they do, but they never have anything I want.
Ordering anywhere from the continent takes a long time unless you spend the extra money for Air shipping.

Last edited:
End is just going to implement a fix. The truth is it's not that hard to fix the issue. I'm surprised they don't just go with shopify though.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get the black 8.5 for $330 and under? Been on CL and eBay everyday and it seems to me that the price is increasing by $20 every day.
Couldn't make up my mind on spending $330 on eBay yesterday and now its gone and I can't find anyone who is willing to sell for $330.
What you need to do is email every seller and give them your best offer, thats what i usually do. And just wait, as long as your offer is reasonable enough. I usually offer them about 10-15% below current ebay SOLD price.
I did this to my tiff high, took me 2 months to find a seller that accepted my offer. So patience.

Well one of my black pairs arrived from flatspot ridiculously quick, even before my nike ones came and it's a European company.. I don't skate but I want to kind of worn look and I'm thinking of using sand paper, is that dumb? and if no has anyone tried it yet?

Well one of my black pairs arrived from flatspot ridiculously quick, even before my nike ones came and it's a European company.. I don't skate but I want to kind of worn look and I'm thinking of using sand paper, is that dumb? and if no has anyone tried it yet?
Dont think I could ever take sand paper to my shoes since its super abrasive and could actually get into the other layers of the shoe which is what you dont want to happen. I would just wear them naturally to see where things go. But if you're impatient, I would avoid sand paper at all cost and use a different method.

DON'T DO IT! 

Y'all think any cancelled pairs will show up on NDC?

Wait, I haven't heard of that being done lately. Do they still release cancelled pairs or just save them for a restock?

Look for a video posted in here. There was an angry chinese guy that did it on youtube. If you do it be careful what grit you use.

Dont think I could ever take sand paper to my shoes since its super abrasive and could actually get into the other layers of the shoe which is what you dont want to happen. I would just wear them naturally to see where things go. But if you're impatient, I would avoid sand paper at all cost and use a different method.

DON'T DO IT! 
I mean I'm not in a rush, but I don't skate and I would only be wearing them casually or balling them, and that would just hella crease them, but I don't really care. Wouldn't the paint not come off if I just wore em, cause I would not be coming into contact with things, or does the pain come off that easily?

I mean I'm not in a rush, but I don't skate and I would only be wearing them casually or balling them, and that would just hella crease them, but I don't really care. Wouldn't the paint not come off if I just wore em, cause I would not be coming into contact with things, or does the pain come off that easily?
Just wear them bro, the paint will come off.

Do you guys think the Lance Mountain pack for a pair of DS Bred 1s is a fair trade?
I'd do that trade.

Do you guys think the Lance Mountain pack for a pair of DS Bred 1s is a fair trade?

Depends on which you want.

As far as price, pack may be worth a little bit more. See if you can get cash out of the trade as well if you're looking for it being fair "market" wise.

Back
Top Bottom