Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Tempera Paint always worked on my shoes in HS.. I painted the black "wave/whale" part of my Taxi XII's yellow with it. It will eventually crack/fade, but it's worth a shot.

Wasn't really thinking the white would look good on feet with shorts on, but man was I wrong.... I love these shoes, either colorway... These shoes have shot up to one of my top pairs in my collection
I am thinking the black laces are the best in them as well. I may run the colored ones but I am not that big on the white replacements. The black, red, blue breaks up the white some at least until it is worn.

Good thing with these is you can always dab on some white/black paint if they get scratched up if your looking to keep the "original" look. Its ironic really but that's the cool thing about these that and the great all around quality.

I think its great that no matter how many of these are in a crowd each pair is going to be unique. Between normal wear and personalization you are never going to run into an exact match.

Good thing with these is you can always dab on some white/black paint if they get scratched up if your looking to keep the "original" look. Its ironic really but that's the cool thing about these that and the great all around quality.
Tempera Paint

Last edited:
Jpacks is  a good example of pebbled leather, but i dont even know if they're really leather.

:lol: an actual NTDenim sighting and no one chirps. Y'all something else.

Just want my pair everyone getting there has me so jealous. :frown:

This guy seems to have they best method imo if you're trying to achieve the bred royal look.

damn it's killing me to see so many pairs taking the paint removal L

I am gonna have to double up on the white pair before it's too late

Back
Top Bottom