Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Why the hell would you write that on your shoe, since this shoe dropped kinda amazed what people have come up with some are god awful IMO. When I say fade naturally I mean wear and tear

I got refunded, just reply to the order confirmation email they got back to me pretty quick.

Repped you fam! Got my vat refund from flat spot! After this refund the shoes came out to 185 shipped from Europe... Gotta love it!

If you can dab on some paint and repaint these with it actually looking good that is dope. crazy shoe.

@mints Ok so its not pebbled then, my bad. All im really trying to say is it seems like the same or very similar leather as all the recent 1s, just processed differently, making it softer. It feels plasticy and the shoes have that plastic/ glue smell.

I dont own banneds to compare but I do own Vegas 1s and I can say the leather on those is leaps and bounds ahead of this release, and any other 1s I own for that matter. Those shoes smell like the interior of a sports car with high quality leather. Not hating just giving people a headsup so they aren't dissappointed.

Again, I own both and love my pairs...just people hollering banned quality and I just dont see it.

Last edited:
Some of the smaller euro shops just don't get many international sales at all and they won't be jumping to let you know you don't have to pay VAT. I emailed a few and they happily refunded the $33. On the other side of that, Slam City had 3 international customers, myself included, that got their pairs with VAT removed automatically and they made sure to let us know we had to pay VAT to get pairs of this "hot release" (their words) from their store. Instead of refunding and recharging, they created a new product page for "Nike SB Jordan Missing VAT" for the cost of VAT and emailed a link for us to add that to cart and checkout. Doing it this way we had to pay a second currency conversion charge. LOL just a backwards process all together.

Don't anybody come with the "be happy you got the shoes" lines. I'm not complaining, I'm just telling a story about the overseas release.

PS Street Machine payment finally came out of Paypal which, from them, means order is confirmed and packing to ship. Expect those to start rolling in if you've been waiting. Also, those pending Slam City orders above will cancel. Same thing happened on the white pair Saturday Morning
Is your order from slamcity still being process? I didnt realize that I had to go to a link and pay for the VAT
Saw this on ebay :smh: :lol:
"skated in for 2 days"
Looked like he repainted them
View media item 1025696View media item 1025697View media item 1025698

Last edited:
Bout to pull the trigger on $285 shipped for a white pair. Do it/Don't do it?

Last edited:
This dude did them fully, got me thinking about doing this... but I've got royals already. Hmmm...
i still find the whites looking way better as they are without "modification".and if you have the royals..what is the point of making again the same shoe..it will just lose its uniqueness

This dude did them fully, got me thinking about doing this... but I've got royals already. Hmmm...

i still find the whites looking way better as they are without "modification".and if you have the royals..what is the point of making again the same shoe..it will just lose its uniqueness
Agreed. But depends on how mine start looking after awhile that I might end up doing this^^^

View media item 1025954
Black pair arrived from osneaker.com and I was also able to meet up locally with an eBay seller to pick up another white pair for $260...

Woke up and grabbed a pair of denim off of NDC this morning and I'm done!!!

Yea I feel you, I really like that white hazed look. Its definitely different, and reminds me of Haze dunks...

nike-dunk-haze-high.jpg

Agreed. But depends on how mine start looking after awhile that I might end up doing this^^^

Nah no matter how faded mines get I'll just leave it...

Back
Top Bottom