Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This guy seems to have they best method imo if you're trying to achieve the bred royal look.

I'm sure a cobbler could get off all the white paint and dye the stitching. In fact dying the stitching would be the easiest part.

Lol these white joints starting to remind me of highschool when dudes was doing all kinds of craziness to Air Force ones...

picked up my second set at nikelab aka mercer today. size 12 instead of 13 but im happy.

anyone know how they run? trying to decide which i should wear, the 12s or the 13s.

I used tape to make the lines of the "X"
Lol, I see you didn't type Vuitton. Good man.
wink.gif

picked up my second set at nikelab aka mercer today. size 12 instead of 13 but im happy.

anyone know how they run? trying to decide which i should wear, the 12s or the 13s.
Lol why don't you try them on. Act like you waiting for a shipment fam.

Me personally though I'm a 12TTS. Got the whites in an 11.5 and they fit PERFECT.

is it wrong that every "custom" of these makes me think who ever did it and defeated the purpose of the shoe is a ******* herb?

is it wrong that every "custom" of these makes me think who ever did it and defeated the purpose of the shoe is a ******* herb?

what? :rolleyes
what is the "purpose" of the shoe? :rofl:

customization is a huge reason these are so hot

Last edited:
what?
eyes.gif

what is the "purpose" of the shoe?
roll.gif

I agree with that. I don't play basketball in my Lebron/Kobe/KD and wont be skating in these. The purpose is what the buyer ultimately decides.

With that said, I don't think many of these that have been customized look as good as they will with natural wear and tear.

Last edited:
what?
eyes.gif

what is the "purpose" of the shoe?
roll.gif

The purpose of the shoe was is to skate/wear the paint off.

It was on the nike page.

Not to say I think that people shouldn't be able to do whatever they want with the unique feature of the shoe.

Last edited:
Some or most of us wont wear these enough for them to wear out naturally so we needed to expedite the process.

Some or most of us wont wear these enough for them to wear out naturally so we needed to expedite the process.
I don't think it's possible to wear all/ most of the paint off at all, unless you wear them like every day for a year in all types of weather.

Or at least consistently use the as beaters several times a week.

To be honest, I'm exited to see some people who actually "accidentally" scuff the paint off instead of doing it when they are really trying to.

Last edited:
The white stitching on the white pair is an eye sore once the paint is stripped IMO.

I actually like the white stitching to be honest. If I took all the paint off of mine, which I wouldn't right now, I'd leave the stitching white; but maybe that's because I have the real ones to it. 8)

To be honest, I'm exited to see some people who actually "accidentally" scuff the paint off instead of doing it when they are really trying to.

Last edited:
The white stitching on the white pair is an eye sore once the paint is stripped IMO.
Yes white stitching is wack, but if you look at the dudes other pics he uses some color markers to finish it. Thought it was interesting to use the leather conditioner.

Yes white stitching is wack, but if you look at the dudes other pics he uses some color markers to finish it. Thought it was interesting to use the leather conditioner.
That's what I was about to say. Colored markers should do the trick

Interesting, I'd rather them fade naturally, looks better and less work IMO. Think I'm going to jump on the white pair shortly regardless, once my black pair comes in.

Natural fade 
mean.gif

Lmao I did see a cheetah and zebra print on the black ones on the toe box looking on IG, it was 
smokin.gif

Can't find it now got me heated.

imo its pointless to take all the paint off because then it just looks like you're wearing mismatched 1s. but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom