Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

why didn't u keep a black pair for yourself?

I only had one...and I got breds and a ton of other stuff in the same week...I was like dawg these things are trash...now I'm deff regretting it lol. Willing to let go of RF Brazil GT2s or something else for them.

More like 270 then iuncluding the gas...
tongue.gif

Nice cop fam...!
hahaha thanks brother

Can't wait to rock these

Still desperately on the lookout for the black pair for under 300 in a size 9.5 Preferably closer to 250-275. If any fellow NTer out there has a lead on something around that price point, please let me know.

I don't think you'll be able to get the black for under $300. I know some people are able to do it on here by haggling and driving far to get them. I found a guy 1.5 hours away from LA that was willing to sell it for $275 but I couldn't justify the gas and time to save $25.

Also at this point it seems like lots of people are wearing them to customize it and availability of these are going to dry up and will be in the $400 territory by the end of the summer.

Now that I got both lm I think imma have to go for the sb ones now glad the prices dropped on those by me

Now pretty much done, I don't think I would do it again. White pair turned out better then blacks../

Could you please share your method of removing the paint and what did you use for the white stitching?

I plan on doing them to my set.

Last edited:
Could you please share your method of removing the paint and what did you use for the white stitching?

I plan on doing them to my set.
Someone posted a a pic from IG some pages back and i just followed his steps.

Alcohol with cotton swabs and hairspray when I got impatient

Leather conditioner since the removal process dries out the leather

Stained Sharpie Markers for white stitching...

To everyone looking to get a pair for under $300. YOU CAN DO IT! (RobSchneider.gif)

Just put in some work. Look for resellers that scored from NDC or shops that charged the $150 suggested retail or even slightly above. Many have pics of their receipts. Private message them and negotiate. Skip those that paid $250 and up (like dudes from DC that copped from MAJOR).

Many people here are posting about deals between $250 and $280. It can be done!

Last edited:
^^^ he's absolutely right, look to haggle on CL and local theyll be more willing to do it.

Copped this morning for 240

Was offered to buy a white pair for 275 just now

To everyone looking to get a pair for under $300. YOU CAN DO IT! (RobSchneider.gif)

Just put in some work. Look for resellers that scored from NDC or shops that charged the $150 suggested retail or even slightly above. Many have pics of their receipts. Private message them and negotiate. Skip those that paid $250 and up (like dudes from DC that copped from MAJOR).

Yea I got a dude that's trading me his White Lance Mountains and 50 bucks for those terrible looking WTKD6s , I knew that trade bait would come in handy.

Yea I got a dude that's trading me his White Lance Mountains and 50 bucks for those terrible looking WTKD6s , I knew that trade bait would come in handy.
Lol this is good to hear. I have a pair of KDs coming in that I wanna use as trade bait for the black pair. 

^^^ he's absolutely right, look to haggle on CL and local theyll be more willing to do it.

Copped this morning for 240

Was offered to buy a white pair for 275 just now

Nice. $240 is an excellent deal for anything post-retail. Dudes are desperate right now. But even still. I tried to get a second white pair from someone that I KNOW scored from NDC and even wrote "NEED THESE GONE ASAP" in his item description :smile:rollin) but still said "lowest I will go is $300 shipped." :rolleyes

Whatever. Move on to the next.

True for most but you can't put in work when none were released in your state lol . So cl isn't a option , only eBay for me . Hopefully they drop in price .normally retail or bust but I'm willing to splurge on theses but I'm not going over 550 for both.

Now pretty much done, I don't think I would do it again. White pair turned out better then blacks..

this is a joke right?

even if you black out the wings logo on the white pair, it'll look like a pair of fake j's lmao.

by the by, the black pair only looks bad because you didn't color the stitching the same color as the colored panels.

All good, it makes our untainted pairs more special. I find it funny how many "used" pairs are on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom