Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

wore my black ones this weekend, had a few people ask why I was wearing two different shoes :lol:
Same here I knew I got the looks lol. A FTL employee asked me "those are the SBs right?" I said yea the LM whites. He then asked "did you wear one of each color or did they come like that?" Inside I was SMH but I just said naa they came like that straight out the box

The secondary market is going to have a lot of bastardized pairs of these.  People just can't seem to leave well enough alone.

What kind of idiot sands a brand new shoe?

Yah even without the stitching look at the red toebox. He went way past the original coat of paint. Looks like he was trying to turn it into nubuck.

What an unbelievable idiot 
mean.gif

Looks like these were way more limited here than I first though judging by the numbers people were talking about. Glad I managed to get both pairs now!

LOL @ just flat out destroyong that sneaker... I hope he paid resell for it.

Last edited:
My apologies if this has been asked/answered already...

If memory serves me correctly, there were scheduled to be 3 Jordan x SB collabs. Were the Lance Mountain one the 2nd and 3rd collab? Or is this being treated as one collab and there is a still a 3rd collab somewhere in the near future?

If memory serves me correctly, there were scheduled to be 3 Jordan x SB collabs. Were the Lance Mountain one the 2nd and 3rd collab? Or is this being treated as one collab and there is a still a 3rd collab somewhere in the near future?
i think they meant in terms of colorways, so this may be it. 

if you think about the promo vids of stecyk and LM talking about the collab, they dont mention anyone else and there isnt anyone else in the vid. 

dont hold me to it though

Spot in Tampa?
Yes

They said originally that lance would have two and Craig would get one so I think these are done

I'm glad that the release has come & went now.

Now that the "hype train" has moved on to the next releases we can probably sit back and enjoying this sneaker for what it truly is.

Now that we have both versions of the AJ! x SB collab, which one do you guys like is better? LMs or the CSs?

Yes
They said originally that lance would have two and Craig would get one so I think these are done

If that's the case, then I'm happy that I have completed the set of three. I was hoping for another collab this year tho, but oh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom