Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Our cleaners hold all our buildings deliveries but they closed at 2 and are closed tomorrow. I was at work and realized 10 minutes too late to call and ask them to have our doorman hold them.
It's frustrating knowing my set is just sitting down there!

Closed the deal on my second pair for 260 shipped.

Well done! I wasn't able to get anyone to go lower than 280 for a white pair. Oh well. White pair should arrive Monday and black pair is in NY (customs I guess. Hoping for no fees!) and should be here by next week too. It's going to be very difficult not breaking them out with the quickness!

I got my black/ blacks today and I haven't seen jordan brand put out this kind of leather quality in a long *** time! The leather is on point. Copped over retail but I am happy with them.

Closed the deal on my second pair for 260 shipped.
Nice! I've been thinking about picking up a black pair as well to complete the trio. I haven't seen anything below $280 yet, and that's not even including shipping. Where did you find yours if you don't mind me asking?

Some of the smaller euro shops just don't get many international sales at all and they won't be jumping to let you know you don't have to pay VAT. I emailed a few and they happily refunded the $33. On the other side of that, Slam City had 3 international customers, myself included, that got their pairs with VAT removed automatically and they made sure to let us know we had to pay VAT to get pairs of this "hot release" (their words) from their store. Instead of refunding and recharging, they created a new product page for "Nike SB Jordan Missing VAT" for the cost of VAT and emailed a link for us to add that to cart and checkout. Doing it this way we had to pay a second currency conversion charge. LOL just a backwards process all together.

Don't anybody come with the "be happy you got the shoes" lines. I'm not complaining, I'm just telling a story about the overseas release.

PS Street Machine payment finally came out of Paypal which, from them, means order is confirmed and packing to ship. Expect those to start rolling in if you've been waiting. Also, those pending Slam City orders above will cancel. Same thing happened on the white pair Saturday Morning

That is straight up illegal, if you document this they could be in some serious trouble with HM Revenue and Customs, since I'm almost positive they're not forwarding the VAT they're collecting from non EU customers to the government.

That is straight up illegal, if you document this they could be in some serious trouble with HM Revenue and Customs, since I'm almost positive they're not forwarding the VAT they're collecting from non EU customers to the government.

Many stores aren't setup to take orders from overseas, simple as that. It's the same in the UK in person too, there are only a handful of stores who are setup to do it. If you take the choice to buy overseas, taking up our kicks, then I think you should pay the full amount. Don't see no US based retailers shipping to the UK!

Many stores aren't setup to take orders from overseas, simple as that. It's the same in the UK in person too, there are only a handful of stores who are setup to do it. If you take the choice to buy overseas, taking up our kicks, then I think you should pay the full amount. Don't see no US based retailers shipping to the UK!

I see your point but again I'm not arguing anything about buying up stock what I'm arguing is that if a retailer is shipping out of the eu, normally removes VAT but is tacking it back on for certain hot purchases they're dancing a dangerous dance with HMRC.

Still desperately on the lookout for the black pair for under 300 in a size 9.5 Preferably closer to 250-275. If any fellow NTer out there has a lead on something around that price point, please let me know.

@skeeter I have the black with red tips too. They are currently on a pair of blk/red 1's. They come from the Jordan 1 '93 fusion shoe. I bought both a white and black pair as beaters and stole the laces off of them.

Back
Top Bottom