Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just came in. These are truly amazing, one of the best releases in years. Picking up the white pair ASAP
Congrats! And do it, they both have very nice leather.
laugh.gif

I could care less what he or you do with your shoes. Would I be mad if a skater skated in these? No, it would be a lot cooler IMO than sandblasting the **** out of them until not only the paint that is intended to be removed, but the underneath material and even the stitching is gone. The only person who seems upset here is you preacherman.

Let me know if you need help off your soapbox....I would hate for you to scuff your new sneakers.
wink.gif

/EndRant
I will say I did kinda lump you into all those and it may not have been warranted since you only said it was terrible, which it is a terrible job at trying to remove the top layer of paint. That's kinda my point, though, I think someone skating them is awesome but I also like the weird little customizations people do. If you check @decortez on IG,  he did some funky writing / drawings and stuff on one of the shoes in his white pair and I really liked it (go check it out if you haven't). I'm basically just saying that people shouldn't be so mad others are sandblasting their shoes because that's what they wanted to do with their pair. I like it because we get to see everything from minor tweaks to drastic changes. And I'm confused as to what that last part really means. I took a knife and cut my pair up because i thought it looked cool, I don't think I would care if you scuffed my kicks up, I'd probably thank you.

Finally back home and caught up with the thread.

I've seen many nice custom touches to people's shoes[emoji]128077[/emoji]. Keep them pics coming.

Got my pair and threw some flat laces, like Jordan 1s with flat laces.

3WI0GUG.jpg

Very happy with my purchase, it's not banned leather.

Definitely not banned leather but still very good for 2014. Said it once and I'll say it again. One of the best releases in years man. 

I also love how this isn't exactly the same shape as the OG Hi's. It's a little bulkier, definitely got the SB influence. 

Pulled the trigger today for 310 in the black. Definitely not stoked on having to pay double retail, but really didn't want to see prices climb any higher. 

Finally got them. $505 shipped for the set which I'm happy about considering I missed out on NDC and the prices I've been seeing. Like people have been saying already, not banned leather but still nice.
That's a real good price for the set considering you missed out on these. Got me wondering where are you guys finding these deals? 
happy.gif

Thanks. A seller on eBay I had reached out to emailed me after his auction ended and the buyer asked "can I pay you in a few days?" Lol.
We worked out a PayPal invoice deal.

Last edited:
Going home this weekend. Gonna grab my Supreme foams and try to unload for a set. I already got a pair of blacks. I need to double up on at least one pair

Back
Top Bottom