Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I have started to like the first one better after getting over my infatuation with the lance mountains(still love them) but the first pair is hands down a better shoe/idea execution in my opinion these were a better "hype magnet"

Spot has blacks available in store only

had to drive 30 min, but was able to double up....shout out to the cop that was at the underpass by the hard rock hotel on I4 for keeping it cool and not pulling me over for speeding. i really thought i was toast :smh:

Thank you God!!!

What an unbelievable idiot 
mean.gif

The secondary market is going to have a lot of bastardized pairs of these.  People just can't seem to leave well enough alone.

What kind of idiot sands a brand new shoe?
Horrible.
Reel it in, its just a pair of shoes, people will do what they want. Of course people are gonna try and sand the brand new pairs if they can't skate or just want Royals/Breds. Did you expect any different with these? You gonna be mad at skaters who skate their brand new kicks? Let people customize how they like and if they ruin em, so what. People idolize shoes these days like they AREN'T something we wear on our feet for the purpose protecting us (thus destroying the shoes). 

I did what I liked to one of my pairs and I suggest everyone else do the same. /EndRant

@DanVSMan  I think people are rustled at the execution more than the intent. What you did with your pair is cool. I like it, but if you accidentally sanded off your swoosh then you should expect hell from NT.

@DanVSMan  I think people are rustled at the execution more than the intent. What you did with your pair is cool. I like it, but if you accidentally sanded off your swoosh then you should expect hell from NT.
I get that, but why does everyone care so much? It's one thing to laugh at the dude that sanded his into oblivion, it's a whole other thing to get butt hurt about it. Comments like "what an unbelievable idiot," make me think people take this stuff WAY too seriously.

it's just people being in the moment.  dont' htink ppl care that much.  i know i don't. killing time at work

OR any of the other methods mentioned. Who is anyone in this thread to say what the right or wrong way to do something is? If you can't skate, I'm not gonna hate on you, but you're gonna have to use a chemical or sand paper (or something else like that). It is what it is. People going too crazy over a pair of shoes just because they don't have them/care about their pair way too much/got things twisted. 

Absolutely. What would you do? These shoes are MEANT to have the paint removed, either by skating, nail polish remover, sand paper, knife, paperclip, whatever. So I did.

geez calm down it was just a question. didnt meant to rustle your jimmies :rolleyes

Bro, you're taking this too seriously
Not really... it's everyone else that is. I'm just pointing out the fact that everyone's taking it too seriously. I don't know how that turns into me being the one taking it too seriously. 
geez calm down it was just a question. didnt meant to rustle your jimmies
eyes.gif
I'm perfectly calm. I scraped mine off. 

I lol at the ppl that get butt hurt over other ppl being butt hurt. Who cares honestly. Everyone has their opinion and is entitled to it. If we liked the same thing this world would be a joke. Do you. And don't take everything serious. IMO that sanding the dude did was horrible. Oh well.. Not that serious though..

majority would agree that job on those 1s up there are terrible.(not even mentioning the lace swap)
let him do whatever he wants to his shoes.

Last edited:

I lol at the ppl that get butt hurt over other ppl being butt hurt. Who cares honestly. Everyone has their opinion and is entitled to it. If we liked the same thing this world would be a joke. Do you. And don't take everything serious. IMO that sanding the dude did was horrible. Oh well.. Not that serious though..
You're right about that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just a sad way to live getting all distressed over what other people did to their shoes. When I hear complaints about how some person skated in their tiff lows, I wonder what they thought the shoes were made for. It is what it is, there will always be people who think like that and I can't tell them otherwise, just saying people need to step back and think about what they're going crazy over. It's just rubber and leather when you break it down.

I have started to like the first one better after getting over my infatuation with the lance mountains(still love them) but the first pair is hands down a better shoe/idea execution in my opinion these were a better "hype magnet"
I really like the concept of the LM's and how the outer paint gets scraped off with wear and tear, but  I personally love the CS's more. Although I was aiming for the black pair of LM's, I ended up getting the whites instead. But I'm not complaining at all, just happy I was fortunate to even get a pair at retail. Overall, I think I'm more likely to wear the CS's more than the LM's.

You're right about that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just a sad way to live getting all distressed over what other people did to their shoes. When I hear complaints about how some person skated in their tiff lows, I wonder what they thought the shoes were made for. It is what it is, there will always be people who think like that and I can't tell them otherwise, just saying people need to step back and think about what they're going crazy over. It's just rubber and leather when you break it down.

but these were made to be skated or worn so the paint would be taken off naturally.

Last edited:
Let people do whatever they want with their pairs.

The people who are taking it too seriously are the ones who are saying "What an unbelievable idiot" a person is for removing paint that's supposed to come off.

Who are you to judge what a shoes is meant to look like?

If someone skated in a pair and it ended up looking like the sanded pair a page back would you blast them the same way? In the end the shoes eventually look the same.

majority would agree that job on those 1s up there are terrible.(not even mentioning the lace swap)
let him do whatever he wants to his shoes.
That's cool, homie. The only person I need to like my shoes is me. Could care less if the rest of the world thinks it is terrible (not even mentioning the lace swap!). I got my priorities straight, and I also don't generalize my personal opinion to "majority would agree". I ain't about that egocentric life. 

Back
Top Bottom