Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This. I love my extra pair of Royals but the cash they are fetching right now might make it worth unloading.

I've thought of that as well my spare pair may be moved if they hit 1000 1800 I'll throw in a pair of black/reds 2100 gets you black toes 2500 I'll throw in shadows

**** none of my shoes are for sale this was purely hypothetical ******

Well this arrived today and im really glad it finally here! (Sorry for the crappy iphone pic).. Shout out and special thanks to @adrojeda  for helping me pick up my set! Special thanks to Maze skate shop BR! All i have to do is size swap this 9.5 blacks to my size 9.. Can some one help me? TIA!

God speed every one!

Last edited:
but they're not really royals

you have 2 pairs of mismatched shoes

which you need to remove all the paint and buy 2 sets to have 1 full set of royals

and in the end aren't really OG royals because there is no Nike Air on the tongue and white wings

i'm not here to spark some argument but in my eyes these are strictly Lance Mountains

and I don't consider them a pair of royals or black/reds

? are you hurt when we say this are SB LM ROYALS with better leather quality over the AJ 1 Retro 2013 ROYALS.
Are you hurt that these still aren't Royals??
laugh.gif
   ...and a retro is ....a retro!

Last edited:
I just call Em the Double R's. Red/Royal.
I might never get my hands on Breds & Royals for retail but I do have these. Beater/grails ride or die. Lol.

Are you hurt that these still aren't Royals??
laugh.gif
   ...and a retro is ....a retro!
I remember when everyone was saying the same thing about the banneds and look how that turned out.
sick.gif

In all honesty the quality on these are on point and these are rare.

There is no need to compare these to royals or breds because they are what they are...neck breakers.

I just don't understand all the hate about what's underneath that paint?

I think it's because these are stealing attention away from royals and BReds at the moment,

Or is it just people who are jealous because they missed out?

I noticed that people who have both royals and LMs don't really care what people do to their pair

and they are not leaving hateful remarks...hmm.

Everyone gettin butt hurt cause now after wiping all the paint off your left with off colored stitching, leftover paint and goofy colored wings logo. Should have never gone into it thinking you were getting royals or breds. For the cost of a LM set you could have got a pair of either. I would have liked the set to wear one white, one black knowing it was the same underneath. Kindve follows the theme of the mismatched pair.

I remember when everyone was saying the same thing about the banneds and look how that turned out.
sick.gif

In all honesty the quality on these are on point and these are rare.

There is no need to compare these to royals or breds because they are what they are...neck breakers.

I just don't understand all the hate about what's underneath that paint?

I think it's because these are stealing attention away from royals and BReds at the moment,

Or is it just people who are jealous because they missed out?

I noticed that people who have both royals and LMs don't really care what people do to their pair

and they are not leaving hateful remarks...hmm.
If you've been in this thread for a min, then you'd know that I'm one of the few that love the fact that you can custom these into anything you want whether it's through natural wear or stripping the paint off into a design.  These are great kicks.  They are LMs, but they just aren't royals or breds AJ1s.  It seems like some people who strip all the paint off expect to have a pair of breds or royals when they should just be happy they are LMs.  I love all the customs, but you just can't "custom it" into being a different shoe.  I could care less about what people really call them, but let LMs be LMs in all their glory!
laugh.gif
   I'm happy to have LMs and, paint or no paint, I wouldn't try to pass them as anything else on any day.

Last edited:
Everyone gettin butt hurt cause now after wiping all the paint off your left with off colored stitching, leftover paint and goofy colored wings logo. Should have never gone into it thinking you were getting royals or breds. For the cost of a LM set you could have got a pair of either. I would have liked the set to wear one white, one black knowing it was the same underneath. Kindve follows the theme of the mismatched pair.
Tried to cop the whites of dude just now to do just that.
He did a smh on me lol.

If you've been in this thread for a min, then you'd know that I'm one of the few that love the fact that you can custom these into anything you want whether it's through natural wear or stripping the paint off.  These are great kicks.  They are LMs, but they just aren't royals or breds AJ1s.  It seems like some people who strip all the paint off expect to have a pair of breds or royals when they should just be happy they are LMs.  I love all the customs, but you just can't "custom it" into being a different shoe.  I could care less about what people really call them, but let LMs be LMs in all their glory!
laugh.gif
   I'm happy to have LMs and, paint or no paint, I wouldn't try to pass them as anything else on any day.
How is removing all the paint trying to make them into something they are not?

Is that not a custom?

By removing all the paint did he not just make custom LM BReds and custom LM Royals?

Am I missing something here, or are you now dictating what a custom is?

You even said that you "love the fact that you can custom these into anything you want whether it's through natural wear or stripping the paint off"

Is that not a custom?

By removing all the paint did he not just make custom LM BReds and custom LM Royals?

You even said that you "love the fact that you can custom these into anything you want whether it's through natural wear or stripping the paint off"
Exactly. People should do whatever they want to their shoes. People care too much about what other people are doing. Probably because of their own insecurity.

Is that not a custom?

Did you miss where I also said you can't "custom" these into being Breds or Royals.  Just go buy Breds or Royals.  If you strip all the paint off, that's exactly what they'll look like....a LM with the pain stripped off.  And, there's nothing wrong with that, just don't expect to have Breds or Royals.
mean.gif

Part of the lure of these for me, is that I can make any design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom