Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

He refers to people who stripped them and now are crying over it.
Oh I see.

Yeah if you strip them and like how they turn out it's all good, but if you strip them and cry because they don't look just like OGs...well that's just
mean.gif

However, I have seen a pair stripped on IG and they were perfect except for the white wings and the tongue tag so it is possible to get a clean finish on the white pair.

Its tough. I was in the 10-15 bracket from 85-90 and had royals which became my skate shoes. Powell peralta was the best. That said, i appreciate younger ones getting into this release but you have to take it for what it is. Want to really be cool? Go get some royals and skate them to hell, then throw some paint at em lol. No one would dare anymore :lol:.

I've seen plenty of people strip the LMs cleanly and then I've also seen people destroy them trying to strip em down. Regardless if I'm being honest, I'd take LMs over all the OG 1s that released last year (even tho I couldn't wear my royals because they were two sizes too small lol). That's just preference though. Eventually all the bickering and concern about others is going to get this thread locked.

Someone on a Fb group looking to trade lm's for tiffs straight up 10.5his blacks are ds

10.5 is way too small for me but hit me if you want the info and have ds tiffs

Last edited:
to me, the people instructing the scrippers to "just go buy a pair of breds/royals" are pissed their pair of precious 2013 fonz-leathered retros are in fact inferior to a sneaker that looks 98% the part and is currently valued at less than half of the real deal. Personally, i'm rocking them as they were intended but if i don't like how they look in a year or so i may just strip them down

with that being said, anyone have pics of their pairs w good natural wear? i've got some nice scars from biking and balling a couple times but not really getting much action on the toe box or outside.

I've seen plenty of people strip the LMs cleanly and then I've also seen people destroy them trying to strip em down. Regardless if I'm being honest, I'd take LMs over all the OG 1s that released last year (even tho I couldn't wear my royals because they were two sizes too small lol). That's just preference though. Eventually all the bickering and concern about others is going to get this thread locked.

Mines came out nicely. Had to retouch up the whites with flat black to give factory finish, because you overly dry out the leather when you strip the white. The black pair stripping was effortless.

View media item 1118276

Mines came out nicely. Had to retouch up the whites with flat black to give factory finish, because you overly dry out the leather when you strip the white. The black pair stripping was effortless.
Not bad. The Royals are a bit more vibrant if I look at them critically. 

View media item 1118276
View media item 1118857Just started stripping mine today God I love these shoes! Straight Heat instantly my favorites. Everybody stares!

I'm curious Air Thompson what did you use to strip yours?

Last edited:
In my opinion, these are whack . Jordan brand has came up with any color/ limited release to sell. Breds, royal blues are the best colorways of the ones hands down

View media item 1118276

they look great. nice job. :nthat:

What are you using on yours?

Just regular rubbing alchohol. As of now I'm gonna stick with the worn look and probably stripe them completely whenever I get bored of that look in a few months.

Kindve cool it's almost like you get 5 pairs of shoes out of the set. Blacks, Whites , Worn Look then LM Royals, LM Bred.

Back
Top Bottom