Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I personally like the white stitching on the stripped pairs.

Makes em a little more unique

Semi related I think I'm stripping the swooshes on my Statue of Liberties tonight

Strip of my Black and Finally give in to the Nike Blue Team.

Keeping the Retro OG ROYAL as DS, while using the Lance Blue and the SB Jordan Pack

I think it's fine now and I was contemplating when I removed the paint on the white pair. But in the beginning my goal is to get a Blue AJ1 look. Because there is no way I will un DS my ROYALS 1 now that I have the Lance BLUE

Last edited:
I think it's fine now and I was contemplating when I removed the paint on the white pair. But in the beginning my goal is to get a Blue AJ1 look. Because there is no way I will un DS my ROYALS 1 now that I have the Lance BLUE

View media item 1119536
Are you sure you removed all the white paint off the white ones they still look like they can be stripped a little more

lol doesn't look like you did a poor job of removing the paint because the white (Stitching aside) is still very visible. Mismatched pair indeed.

Price on Royals is insane. Like, I can't even comprehend it. I mean for real....

At some point just get a GM pair and buy some Nike shares or something.

But I just want some Shadows in my life....may settle and grab a pair of Barons though

indifferent.gif

ALWAYS the plan...NEVER the case! 
I have found that when i plan on losing, usually i win.. and when i plan on winning, i usually lose..  so hope to lose and maybe your fortunes will turn! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just picked up another DS sz 10 set for $550 shipped 
smokin.gif
 Sorry NT fam but if you're looking for a sz 10 and can't manage to find a good deal it's because I took all of them! 6 pairs deep each and I ain't stopping any time soon 
glasses.gif

I have found that when i plan on losing, usually i win.. and when i plan on winning, i usually lose..  so hope to lose and maybe your fortunes will turn! :lol:
as V.Lombardi said "Winning isn't everything, its the ONLY thing!" 

but definitely hear where ya coming from! 
wink.gif

Either way, Im basically Eddie Mush when it comes to gambling!  Ha

Back
Top Bottom